Julian Bakery Wraps

bnlauren

I saw these and it looks like their compliant but have heard some people say they aren't so I'm confused. I'd really like to use them as coconut is so good for you but confused if they're compliant :unsure:

Tumeric Paleo Wraps

Ingredients: *Coconut Meat, and *Coconut Water, Turmeric, *Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil (*Derived From Organic Coconuts)

Coconut Paleo Wraps

Ingredients: *Coconut Meat, and *Coconut Water, *Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil (*Derived From Organic Coconuts)

Coconut wraps have been hotly debated previously. They are considered a SWYPO item.  So something that is technically compliant as it has no off plan ingredients, but does nothing to help your relationship with food.

If you need a wrap - use butter lettuce leaves, or steamed cabbage leaves, or any other leafy green that you think may work.  Save the wraps for after your whole 30.

I have to recommend using a large, thin omelette as a "wrap."  I whisked two eggs with seasonings (red chili flakes, sea salt and pepper) and then spread them out to cover the entire surface of a large skillet.  Then I used the omelette like a tortilla to wrap up some sliced avocado and sautéed spinach.  Tomatoes would also have been nice, or maybe some compliant ham slices.

Cheers,

-Lauren (GGG)

• 1 month later...

Archived