Tiny Tea

ethill

I usually take Tiny Tea and husband takes Man Tea from YourTea.com. Has someone done this or something similar like a teatox while on Whole30?

Both are gluten free and Chinese herbs so I'm assuming they are okay? But not sure.

According to their website, the Tiny Tea contains gluten, so it's out. 

I can't decipher the other ingredients, as they're foreign.  

You might want to find other teas where you can be certain of ingredients while on a Whole30.  Also, I'd avoid drinking beverages while on a Whole30 that claim benefits like reducing excess weight.

Where did you find this list of ingredients?

When I googled it all I could find were the Chinese herbs.

I get the gluten free option for the Tiny Tea, and I was told the Man Tea is gluten free as well.

"Does TinyTea Contain Gluten? Yes it does, therefore it should NOT be consumed by coeliacs. However, for some with gluten sensitivities, the TinyTea can actually help in reducing, alleviating and in some cases reversing symptoms associated with such issues."

Eating gluten if you're sensitive is a bad idea, this is pretty silly advice  :o I'd be careful of any other advice they provide.

ok, um...looking around that website they clearly offer "gluten free tiny tea" I believe this is the one the op is talking about. I don't see anything off plan in the list of ingredients there, but I would check the package and make sure there are not any additional ingredients lurking.

Gluten Free Tiny Tea: Oolong Tea, Jue Ming Zi, He Ye, Shan Zha, Lai Fu Zi, Chen Pi

Oh, and as has been mentioned, taking a "detox tea" is somewhat at odds with the whole30 principles. Maybe just drink Oolong Tea for now and see how you do?

Archived