Can I have - Compliant Almond Milk?

Zuma1

• Moderators

Not sure what you mean about keeping the thread going... 

This has been discussed at length on the forum... google 'whole30 almond milk'.

You need to read the ingredients on the item you're planning on buying/consuming.  Whether I give you a brand that's compliant where I live will not affect whether that same brand is both available to you and compliant.

Thank you I am new to forums and to whole30 

OK it's more the ingredients I was wondering about 

My almond milk is 

Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.

How or where do I find out if for example Potassium citrate is whole30 approved 

or do I look more as to avoid sugar?

• Moderators

You can look at the Additives sheet linked below and see if Potassium Citrate is listed as a disallowed additive... if it is, it's out.  Check that out.

The rest is okay but there are products out there with less ingredients... 

Very good to know as i generally use my mobile as well.  I drink Trader's Joe unsweetened almond milk which contains natural sugar only.  The additives are complaint.  Not sure if there's one at your neck of the woods.

1 hour ago, Miravdomm said:

Does anyone know if the Whole Foods Brand 365 Unsweetened Almond Milk a compliant milk to use?  We currently use 365 brand Almond Milk (original)- im assuming this is not compliant?

You have to just read the ingredient labels. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Miravdomm said:

Does anyone know if the Whole Foods Brand 365 Unsweetened Almond Milk a compliant milk to use?  We currently use 365 brand Almond Milk (original)- im assuming this is not compliant?

Why do you assume it is not compliant?  Read the ingredients on the package YOU are going to consume... whether or not the package in my house is compliant or the internet says it is doesn't mean anything... you have to check the one that you want to consume.

It's pretty difficult for the moderators  (or anyone) to give an accurate answer about ingredients in a certain product when the folks asking the question don't provide an ingredient list. Many people depend upon and enjoy the moderators free and excellent advice, I certainly do. I think they do an excellent job of both answering questions and helping people build the tools to find answers for themselves.

Archived