Angostura Bitters

Hi. I’m not interested in reintroducing alcohol just yet but I am wanting to reintroduce Angostura Bitters back into my diet. While it has a high alcohol content, the amount you ingest is so tiny since only a dash is usually added (in my case to club soda). The ingredients also list sugar and caramel colorant.

My question is would I consider this reintroducing alcohol or something else since the ingredients also list caramel color and sugar? I really only use are a teaspoon per drink. Thank you!4289CB3E-7E12-41D2-B6AC-089C23C4F1F8.thumb.jpeg.ccd7b5bf86de824dcb4111da435433e1.jpeg

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Chelsea Cooper said:

Awesome! Thank you. Should I make sure to have a couple of teaspoons a day then? So like 2 teaspoons in each can of club soda and have two sodas that day instead of one? 

Make the drink itself the way you normally would, whatever tastes good to you, and have at least as many as you'd normally have in a day -- if it's a once a day thing typically, have one, or maybe two if you want to see if a little more makes a difference. 

Archived