Bloat. HELP.

I'm at day 11 and broke out on one side of my face this week. I generally have clear skin, so assuming this is a bit of detox happening. It will pass!

Ha! I'm on day 11 and also broke out on one side of my face. I'm going to go with detox symptoms as well but interested in learning what has caused this.

I totally broke out on one side of my face too! Crazy!! And the bloat, my goodness - mine started after only a couple days in and I'm still experiencing it, but to a lesser degree. Hang in there! This is my 2nd W30 and the bloat totally went away, toward the end of the 30 days and after my period. ;)

Day 6 I was a total bloated cow. And I was crabby. I drank lots of water, some kombucha and ate apples and sweet potatoes and flax seeds. And I made sure to get some excercise, sweat from workouts and twists in yoga.

It went a way. Something internal was going on, not sure if it was food related, or detox or what. I'm on day 13 now, bloat gone, and I think it tool the crabby with it too!

I totally broke out on one side of my face too! Crazy!! And the bloat, my goodness - mine started after only a couple days in and I'm still experiencing it, but to a lesser degree. Hang in there! This is my 2nd W30 and the bloat totally went away, toward the end of the 30 days and after my period. ;)

That's good to hear! I'm also due in about a week so I figure new diet + incoming period = worst.bloat.ever

I am having issues with bloating too. I generally have clear skin as well but on Day 12 (this past Friday) I broke out on my chin. I haven't had a zit like that in years. Detox?

I have found that drinking kombucha has helped with my bloating and constipation issues. Try is out and see if it works for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived