Harney's Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea?

kew

I bit the bullet and called, and they said no sweetener of any kind: it's just the cinnamon that makes it sweet.

(I pretty much hate talking to strangers on the phone, which is why I was hoping another forum user might know the answer already....)

I bit the bullet and called, and they said no sweetener of any kind: it's just the cinnamon that makes it sweet.

(I pretty much hate talking to strangers on the phone, which is why I was hoping another forum user might know the answer already....)

I'm the same kew - I actually emailed my favourite cafe asking what was in a hot cocoa drink that I always have there. They were very lovely when they replied, but if I'd had to ring...I'd still be left wondering! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think what I might like best about this cinnamon tea is that it's so spicy that my kids won't drink it!  So it's mine, all mine!!!!  I don't get to say that very often in this menagerie....

Thanks for mentioning this tea, it sounds so delicious.  I have been drinking tea and herbals, hot and iced, by the gallon since I started on the first.  I am always looking for another flavor to add.  Iced probably would be fab, maybe with a little coconut milk.....ordering right now :D

Archived