Starting September 9th looking for support

charleyd40

Day 6 has been good although my tour this afternoon followed by a supermarket shopped pretty much used up all my resources and I was exhausted when I got home. 

B bacon, egg and fried tomatoes 

L chicken, aubergine and tomato salad, all on fresh spinach with lime vinaigrette dressing

D slow cooked lambs hearts with loads of veggies inc. sweet potato and fresh cooked broccoli. No fat in this so I had a small piece of melon with some coconut cream  

Just about to hit the 'I did good' button on the daily email. 

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! Hope all is going well... Tomorrow will be my first official full week! Pumped! I've felt great and have had a blast experimenting with recipes and such! It amazes me how much fun I'm having with vegetables. I use to eat the same ones the same way all the time. What was wrong with me?!?! Well I hope I can keep this up. No super tempting situations or eating out situations yet. Shew! Still not night snacking.. But my sleep went back to tossing and turning. I partly think it's because I've been sore from my workouts the last couple days and when I get stiff sleeping the aches wake me... Hope I can sleep through the night soon.

Day 6 was a little rough for me. I'm having trouble of sticking to my goal to only eat when seated. Tonight, it was 7 pm before I even started making dinner (very unusual), and I was very hungry. Not only was trying to prepare dinner for tonight, but was simultaneously trying to organize food for the week and cook 3 lbs. of chicken thighs in batches while making Baba Ghanoush. Oye! Needless to say, I ended up eating way too much because of how much tasting and sampling I was doing while cooking.

Do any of you have tips to avoid that behavior? The only thing I've ever done in the past to help was chew gum while cooking, which is obviously out, and I don't actually like chewing gum anyway.

The good thing is that I have 24 days ahead to keep working on it!

Day 3 and am still on the wagon for myself but was unable to keep my husband and kids Whole30.  First, yesterday I cooked Nom Nom's Cheater Pork Roast in the crock pot for dinner.  Hubby wrinkled his nose at the pork and refused to eat it, eating, instead, the bolognese I have made earlier for the kids.  I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from my graveyard shift to frustratingly confirm that yes, all American bacon has sugar in it, as does breakfast sausage, salsa, and hot dogs.  My nearest Whole Foods is half an hour away so I couldn't get there today.  The kids had carnitas made from the pork roast, with scrambled eggs, for breakfast.  As did I.  Hubby begrudgingly ate some paleo egg muffins I had premade for him last week before I started the whole30.  Struggling to feed the family, with hubby who doesn't like anything I make, to lack of time to search for adequate food sources for the kids.  I finally gave up and let them have salami and cheese for lunch, with apples.

Me?  Well, today I ate left over pork stew with cabbage for breakfast, with a scrambled egg.  Lunch was left over asian fried cauliflower rice and a home-ground chicken slider.  Dinner was cold cuts with tomatoes and lettuce (really it was Subway sandwiches someone brought in to work - I pulled the innards off and ate them).  Snacks were an two apples and a hard boiled egg. 

Exercised 60 minutes on precor.

Day 3 and am still on the wagon for myself but was unable to keep my husband and kids Whole30. First, yesterday I cooked Nom Nom's Cheater Pork Roast in the crock pot for dinner. Hubby wrinkled his nose at the pork and refused to eat it, eating, instead, the bolognese I have made earlier for the kids. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from my graveyard shift to frustratingly confirm that yes, all American bacon has sugar in it, as does breakfast sausage, salsa, and hot dogs. My nearest Whole Foods is half an hour away so I couldn't get there today. The kids had carnitas made from the pork roast, with scrambled eggs, for breakfast. As did I. Hubby begrudgingly ate some paleo egg muffins I had premade for him last week before I started the whole30. Struggling to feed the family, with hubby who doesn't like anything I make, to lack of time to search for adequate food sources for the kids. I finally gave up and let them have salami and cheese for lunch, with apples.

Me? Well, today I ate left over pork stew with cabbage for breakfast, with a scrambled egg. Lunch was left over asian fried cauliflower rice and a home-ground chicken slider. Dinner was cold cuts with tomatoes and lettuce (really it was Subway sandwiches someone brought in to work - I pulled the innards off and ate them). Snacks were an two apples and a hard boiled egg.

Exercised 60 minutes on precor.

Perhaps check out the "whole 30 for kids" section of the forum for ideas and support from other parents doing a whole 30 with their kids. If your husband isn't willing to eat your food, perhaps suggest he makes his own? He might change his mind if faced with the prospect of fending for himself!

Do watch out for eating from fast food places - many sneak in ingredients you'd never expect, or use non compliant oils for cooking...

Here's the subway allergen info for reference:

http://www.subway.com/nutrition/Files/AllergenChart.pdf

Day 6 finished well. The slow cooked lambs hearts were gorgeous. But a very low fat meal. So I had a small piece of melon and some coconut milk for dessert. Loads of lovely tasty veggies left for breakfast  - I'm getting into the habit of doing that now. 

Day 7

Up early and saw a fabulous sunrise.

I had been up two and a half hours before I ate breakfast at 9.30- loads of last night's veggies reheated and topped with 2 bacon rashers and 2 fried eggs. I got engrossed in the website for an online course I am starting tomorrow. 

Lunch - may have an avocado before I go out for a tour this afternoon. I won't be hungry enough to eat according to plan before I need to leave home. 

Dinner - pulled pork with veggies. I am slow cooking it with onions and Bramley apples. 

I hope my non-meal plan lunch doesn't mean I have to start counting again. I haven't eaten anything non-compliant and I am trying hard to get things right :(

Hey everyone! Hope all is going well... Tomorrow will be my first official full week! Pumped! I've felt great and have had a blast experimenting with recipes and such! It amazes me how much fun I'm having with vegetables. I use to eat the same ones the same way all the time. What was wrong with me?!?! Well I hope I can keep this up. No super tempting situations or eating out situations yet. Shew! Still not night snacking.. But my sleep went back to tossing and turning. I partly think it's because I've been sore from my workouts the last couple days and when I get stiff sleeping the aches wake me... Hope I can sleep through the night soon.

I had a good chuckle at your post this morning, as I am 51 and no longer get to sleep through the night.  I have been drinking lots of water, and added 1 1/2 cups of herbal tea last night.  Up twice to go potty, then up early this morning for third trip.  I just stayed up at that point.  Sleeping through is a thing of the past for this old lady.

Day 6 was a little rough for me. I'm having trouble of sticking to my goal to only eat when seated. Tonight, it was 7 pm before I even started making dinner (very unusual), and I was very hungry. Not only was trying to prepare dinner for tonight, but was simultaneously trying to organize food for the week and cook 3 lbs. of chicken thighs in batches while making Baba Ghanoush. Oye! Needless to say, I ended up eating way too much because of how much tasting and sampling I was doing while cooking.

Do any of you have tips to avoid that behavior? The only thing I've ever done in the past to help was chew gum while cooking, which is obviously out, and I don't actually like chewing gum anyway.

The good thing is that I have 24 days ahead to keep working on it!

I was in the habit of snacking while cooking myself.  My usual was a glass of wine, and some chips.  I know better.  Years ago I read an article about young mothers, and how much they eat while preparing food for the kids, and cleaning up their plates.  They suggested taking each bite you would put in your mouth, and put it in a jar during prep and clean up for one meal.  It will help you realize how many calories you get from those bites.  Now if I feel like I am at risk I have water, or tea at hand, and some raw veggies to crunch on it I need a bite.  I am trying to not take those bites.  After the past eight days I think I am getting somewhere with breaking this habit.  The mental picture of a jar of random bites is pretty disgusting.  A good motivator for me.

Day 6 finished well. The slow cooked lambs hearts were gorgeous. But a very low fat meal. So I had a small piece of melon and some coconut milk for dessert. Loads of lovely tasty veggies left for breakfast  - I'm getting into the habit of doing that now. 

Day 7

Up early and saw a fabulous sunrise.

I had been up two and a half hours before I ate breakfast at 9.30- loads of last night's veggies reheated and topped with 2 bacon rashers and 2 fried eggs. I got engrossed in the website for an online course I am starting tomorrow. 

Lunch - may have an avocado before I go out for a tour this afternoon. I won't be hungry enough to eat according to plan before I need to leave home. 

Dinner - pulled pork with veggies. I am slow cooking it with onions and Bramley apples. 

I hope my non-meal plan lunch doesn't mean I have to start counting again. I haven't eaten anything non-compliant and I am trying hard to get things right :(

Can you pack a protein, and salad to go?  Weight Watchers has a salad bowl that has a ice ring built into the lid to keep things cold.  I also pack a few nuts if I get hungry before I can get to a meal.  Pack a head to stay on track.  I don't think you would have to restart because you basically skip a meal.  Only if you go off plan and eat.  I may look for some beef jerky with out sugar.  How about a hard boiled egg to go with and some carrot sticks?

I woke up today with a full week behind me.  I feel very accomplished right now.  Still, I will have to remain vigilant.  I do not have a plan past lunch today.  I will be looking over nomnompaleo for dinner ideas.  Plus the recipe sharing thread here.  I always feel best with a plan in place.  

We have to pack up and head home.  No run this morning.  Maybe tonight from home.  If not, early tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday! 

Perhaps check out the "whole 30 for kids" section of the forum for ideas and support from other parents doing a whole 30 with their kids. If your husband isn't willing to eat your food, perhaps suggest he makes his own? He might change his mind if faced with the prospect of fending for himself!

Do watch out for eating from fast food places - many sneak in ingredients you'd never expect, or use non compliant oils for cooking...

Here's the subway allergen info for reference:

http://www.subway.com/nutrition/Files/AllergenChart.pdf

I do agree.  I couldn't even enjoy the coldcuts because I kept picking through them trying to see if there was something there that should not enter my mouth.  In reality, I ended up throwing them away and eating my leftover asian fried caulirice for the third or fourth time.

Today, Day 4, kids are completely off whole30 and paleo, as they demanded pancakes for breakfast.  My external stressor is that my children are high-energy and my husband gets overwhelmed watching them while I am at work, so when I walk in the door from my graveyard shift, the house is out of control, the kids are hungry and out of control, and my husband checks out on childcare duties and demands breakfast too.  Until I get decent food on the table, no one is happy in my household.  Just how it is.

So I fed them the carnitas and eggs that I fed them yesterday, and then the kids begged for pancakes, which I let them have.  Hubby refused to eat anything in the freezer (homemade grass-fed beef sliders, paleo bolognese) and bought himself a hamburger from the grocery store last night to cook for himself.  I don't know what he fed the kids for dinner last night.

Oh well.  Meanwhile, I am trying my best to do this for myself.  I haven't slipped at all.  There were some automatic responses (I can't call them temptations because I'm not having cravings) - my son left some bites of pancake on his plate that usually I would have finished, and usually I would take some cheese as I cut up salami and cheese for their snack.  But I caught myself before the automatic responses kicked in.

Basically, I don't have the energy to worry about the rest of them right now.  I am going to keep doing "gluten- and dairy- light" on the kids and see how that works on their ADHD.  Once I get my own world under control, then I can decide if I want to enforce a more restrict diet on them.  As for my husband, he makes his own choices.  Unfortunately, the whining is exhausting and it would be more fun to have a partner in food.  But at least he is doing low carb.  He's just not ready for no dairy.

Hi again - busy day.  Made homemade mayo for the first time.  I made it yesterday but forgot the lemon so it never set.  Today I followed the directions step by step and thought it was great.  My dinner tonight is going to be chicken sliders that I had pre-frozen, with some garlic aoli made from my homemade mayo.  My veggies are a bit of a joke - I grabbed half of a yellow bell pepper that I had left over from making a salad the other day.  Lunch was a boiled egg and some cabbage and carrots left over from my pork stew.  Snack was an apple.  I did not have time to exercise today.  Did not pack paleo lunches for the kids - they got store-bought chicken nuggets with fruit and will probably eat cheerios tomorrow for breakfast, as my husband has to get them ready for school.

Working a graveyard shift tonight.  I've done low carb for so long that I don't really have cravings (yet).  When I do eat carbs, it is emotional stress eating and can come on at any time, but then I feel disgusted afterwards.

Today my coconut cream arrived.  I read about making that into coconut milk.  I did try adding it to my coffee today but I think I need to buy better-tasting coffee because it was still disgusting  :-)

Tracy

Whew! Made it through the first week. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster but I'm feeling good right now. I felt pretty lethargic and foggy headed for the first part of the day yesterday but somewhere in the afternoon I rallied and actually had energy and felt good! I'm not calling it tiger blood or anything but it was definitely an improvement. I didnt get quite enough sleep last night so i cant really tell where my energy level is yet today but Im in a pretty good mood. yay! And I'm really enjoying how much less bloated and disgusting I feel in general. I had some of the kombucha we made last night. We did a second fermentation with berries and lemon slices and it was so freaking good! Oh my goodness! I'm obsessed. I just emailed my whole school to see if anyone has any wide mouthed gallon glass jars so I can ramp up production. I'm really excited about it.

Last night we tried the chicken tenders again in the frying pan, this time with oil and with mayo as the base instead of just egg and it worked out much better. However, I didn't get hardly anything planned for this week food-wise. I made a frittata for breakfast for the week but besides that we're flying by the seat of our pants which is always dangerous. Hopefully, I'll feel up to making some soup or something tonight. We'll see. Anyone else have a food plan for the week? Give me some ideas!

Made it through the weekend... part of my whole 30 is also 'unplugging" on the weekends, so I try and stay off the net as much as possible then.

Had my first social gathering on Saturday, was a birthday party for one of my young cousins, so plenty of kid food all around. There was a fruit and veggie tray, so I ate some chicken before I went and had plenty of veggies while there. Only really was diappointed in not being able to have any meatballs, but it soon passed. Made pork carnitas in my crockpot while at party and then crisped them up in the oven. Enjoyed a quiet night in with the better half.

Sunday I cooked some pumpkin soup and made myself some pecan pumpkin butter.... YUM to both. I am planning on having the carnitas or soup for meals for part of the week. Am going to make some Yummy Meatballs o my own tonight, so will have plenty of things to choose from.

I went to make my mayo again and used "light' olive oil straight this time, instead of a mix of the macademia nut oil, and it tasted very bitter. I am wondering if I dont need to go to a whole olive oil that isnt light of extra virgin, since I know the "whipping' into the emulsion causes it to become bitter. So I ditched it and was waiting to hear from some of you folks on making it... I was using my blender, but am thinking of using food processor next time. 

I did have 2 hours of dance on saturday morning and went for a light 2 mile run yesterday. Feeling pretty good, although ym ribs were sore. went to bed early last night and decided to not try and get up to workout, to enjoy a nice night of sleep. Woke up feeling great!

Happy Day 8 everyone!

Made it through the weekend... part of my whole 30 is also 'unplugging" on the weekends, so I try and stay off the net as much as possible then.

Had my first social gathering on Saturday, was a birthday party for one of my young cousins, so plenty of kid food all around. There was a fruit and veggie tray, so I ate some chicken before I went and had plenty of veggies while there. Only really was diappointed in not being able to have any meatballs, but it soon passed. Made pork carnitas in my crockpot while at party and then crisped them up in the oven. Enjoyed a quiet night in with the better half.

Sunday I cooked some pumpkin soup and made myself some pecan pumpkin butter.... YUM to both. I am planning on having the carnitas or soup for meals for part of the week. Am going to make some Yummy Meatballs o my own tonight, so will have plenty of things to choose from.

I went to make my mayo again and used "light' olive oil straight this time, instead of a mix of the macademia nut oil, and it tasted very bitter. I am wondering if I dont need to go to a whole olive oil that isnt light of extra virgin, since I know the "whipping' into the emulsion causes it to become bitter. So I ditched it and was waiting to hear from some of you folks on making it... I was using my blender, but am thinking of using food processor next time.

I did have 2 hours of dance on saturday morning and went for a light 2 mile run yesterday. Feeling pretty good, although ym ribs were sore. went to bed early last night and decided to not try and get up to workout, to enjoy a nice night of sleep. Woke up feeling great!

Happy Day 8 everyone!

Many people use light olive oil, not extra Virgin olive oil for their mayo. We use a light tasting EVOO, and like the taste....it could just be the brand of oil we use!

I made it through the first week too :) Day 7 was good despite odd meals. I had an avocado before I took my tour (I take visitors on walking tours around Exeter so eating on the job isn't an option). I had a few cashews when I got home 3 hours later. 

Today I have been to my Aquafit class and felt ok. The steam room and sauna afterwards was lovely too. And I ordered peppermint tea in the cafe afterwards instead of my usual latte with a syrup. RESULT!!!

Breakfast - spinach, can of tuna in olive oil with basil, mayo

Lunch - spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, a few cold roast veg (swede and carrot), cold pulled pork, mayo. 

Dinner - not sure as we are going to the cinema at 6pm and won't be home til gone 9. I may take some cold slices of rolled omelette to nibble on if it's not too busy. 

Lots of stuff going on - my new Coursera course starts today, loads of interesting programmes on TV to catch up with to do with past study interests and a new knitting project to get under way. Reducing my time on Facebook and forums is part of my Whole30 plan and I'm doing OK so far. 

Good morning all!!

I started another "challenge" last night as advised in the Day 6 email:

• Turn off all electronic devices (TV, computer, smartphones and e-readers with lit screens) at least an hour before bedtime. If your TV is in the bedroom, get it out.

Yeah, I slept like crap :lol:  I've been falling asleep to my TV for 20-30 years!!

I woke up this morning with the alarm at 4:00 am (7 hours sleep) and I felt like crud warmed over.  I felt hungover, tired, and totally discouraged.  But I went ahead with my plans and went to CrossFit where I totally kicked Angie's Butt.  "Angie" is a specific CrossFit workout that includes pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups and squats - and lots of them.

I came home and ate some mashed sweet potato, ground turkey and a little bit of bacon and I feel.....well if I were a Gorilla I'd pound my chest!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Many people use light olive oil, not extra Virgin olive oil for their mayo. We use a light tasting EVOO, and like the taste....it could just be the brand of oil we use!

I used a light one and some mac oil the first time around and then went to use the same light one again, thinking the bitter taste was from the mac oil. May be my brand. going to experiement with some other oils and see what I can come up with.

Day 9 under way for me!  I feel good, but a bit overwhelmed by the garden.  Too much stuff to take care of there.  I have bins of tomatoes and peppers to do something with.  The food dehydrator will come into play today.  I have to do a little shopping today.  We are nearly our of salad items.  And out of macadamia nuts.  I still need to come up with a plan for meals today.  I will be home for all three.  I just need to find something to cook for dinner.

I bought a light olive oil.  Not "extra virgin", at Trader Joe's.  It was cheaper than EVOO, $5.99 for a quart.  That way I have something specific for Mayo  I have made it twice now.  Raving success both times.  The cheap squirt bottle I bought for this purpose doesn't even have to be washed between uses.  I marked the line for one cup the first time I measured into it.  Now after I make a batch I refill the squirt bottle to the line, and store it ready to go.  The first batch I made I used my 30 year old blender.  It worked fine, but whipped it so thick that I had trouble incorporating the last of the oil.  The second time I used my new fancy blender and it worked just as well, without the problems.  I haven't tried the food processor yet.

@cortner THANK YOU SO MUCH for the suggestions! Seriously. That really helped. You're right - snacking on veggies is pretty harmless, and I always have a ton cut up in the fridge. I've also tried to have a drink on hand - water, club soda with lime, or coffee - and whenever I get the urge to snack, I take a drink. Good thing we can't have booze! ;)

@Barb AWESOME! Pound that chest - you deserve to!

@Madscience I use the Kroger-brand light-tasting olive oil and it always turns out great... I do use the food processor, though that shouldn't make a big difference in taste. I'm stumped at why yours didn't turn out!

Happy Monday, everyone! Have a great day.

As far as meals this week, I'm happy to say that I'm riding the leftover train! :) I've got Chipotle Chicken Stew and Balsamic Pot Roast leftovers from last week. I made Well Fed's Baba Ghanoush last night, cooked up a ton of chicken thighs, made a batch of mayo, and have a huge container of spinach in the fridge.

The only thing I plan to make this week is Well Fed's Pad Thai one night (sooooo gooooooood).

Cheers.

Went shopping yesterday so I am planning to do some food prep today. 

Crock Pot chicken and gravy from NomNom Paleo.

I also found a five pound zucchini in my garden hiding under a leaf, so I am going to split it in half, hollow it out,  saute its innards with other chopped veggies and make a meatloaf inside of the hollowed out half.  Did that last week and it was yummy!

I rushed my daughter to school this am and fixed her sausage and eggs scrambled in butter(sher doesn't have a taste for them in coconut oil- yet).  So I only had time for a peach, now that I volunteered at her school for a couple of hours, I am going to have some protein and veggies.   I plan to prep quick protein or leftovers for me in the future, but didn't have any this am.

Eeeek!  Just accidentally put Cheerios in my mouth,  Twice!  Talk about absent-minded eating!  First time they got spit out whole.  Second time they were chewed and now I am trying to pick pieces of cheerios out of my teeth before they cause a whole30 failure!

More later.

Starting day 5, btw.  Just worked three graveyard shifts, ate leftovers all weekend.  Spent the day vising my dad in his nursing home, so I don't have any food planned for the week.  Can't keep eating pork carnitas for days on end.....  Also planning to make Nom Nom's chicken and gravy.  I wanted to follow all her 30 day suggestions but I don't have a lot of her spices.  Ordered steak and eggs and Denny's with Dad today, switched the hash browns and toast to roasted tomatoes and onions.  That was breakfast.

Had a snack of a hard boiled egg with my homemade paleo mayo for lunch.  And then the accidental cheerios in the mouth while I was feeding the kids.  My kids are now adamant carb-ers!  I don't know if they are having carb cravings from my attempt this weekend to have them join my whole30, or if they are just missing routine.

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day...Day 6 for me.  I felt drained the last couple of days but have a bit more energy today. 

Cortner I live in Richland, WA turning 51, and am attempting to train for an olympic or sprint tri end of October in Las Vegas. We have a few things in common.  I am getting back into the habit of running, it is hard to do, I have never felt fast or good at running.  I don't like how it feels when I am doing it but like it afterwards, if that makes sense.  It has been such a hot summer here in Tricities and I didn't get out there much.  Right now my goal is to run a few days of the week, swim a couple days of the week and ride a couple days of the week.  I have to build up endurance for swimming, have not done that in years, not worried about the cycling, and for the run, I know I can walk if I have to.  I come to Spokane every couple months to visit my BFF. Sorry about your injury, It definitely sets you back. How long have you been a runner? 

Drtracyb - I caught myself putting gum in my mouth the other day and spit it out.  I didn't realize I would miss gum.   The good part is you realized you put the Cheerios in your mouth, you have a pretty busy household it sounds like.  My husband is not supportive of eating the fats.  I am hoping he is not going to say anything negative to me about the amount of fat I am eating, he is a PHD Scientist, and is hard to convince otherwise, so I will have to show him that it works.  My kids, I have slowly been sneaking in the whole foods and eliminating the processed foods and they have not really noticed much.  A little bit at a time seems to be working.

carrot_flowers - Chipolte chicken stew sounds very interesting, is that a WellFed recipe, NomNom Paleo? 

BarbE - I think your goal of unplugging is awesome, I am not sure how well I would do with a goal like that.  I bet you can get more things accomplished. 

Sharyn - Every Saturday my husband and I do a Starbucks date, my typical latte is now a venti hot green tea and I also like their Passion iced tea with no sweetener.  If they had coconut milk there, I would do a coffee. 

I can tell it is going to be a challenge for me to eliminate the "snack" meal.  I have been eating 5 smaller meals a day for several years.  I really only felt hungry day three and day four.  In the email that they send out it said that if you are feeling hungry decide if you are hungry enough to eat fish and broccoli and if the answer is yes, then eat something, if not, you are not that hungry ;-)  This is going to be a learning process!1

My meals for today:

B:  1.5 cups spinach, 2 eggs, 1 adells chicken sausage

L    Egg salad made with paleo may, onion, celery, green pepper and cilantro on kale salad

D  Feeling like beef, so will go to the grocery store and pick up steak, green beans, and serve with sweet potatoe. 

Make it a great day!!

MelyMom - I lived in the Tri-Cities 1982-1984

Started in West Richland then landed in Kennewick.

What I really remember?
The fact it was 110 in May the first year I was there and one winter it was -15 for like a week. 

I was pretty happy to come back to NW Oregon!!

Post WOD - Sweet Potato with Ground Turkey

Breakfast - 2 eggs with spinach and sausage (bought from central oregon, no sweetners used)

Lunch - huge salad with the rest of the ground turkey and a piece of the egg bake I made today (Eggs, Tomatoes, Spinach, Ground Beef)

Dinner - Another salad this time with the rest of the sausage and a half a peach for dessert

Feel much better this evening than I did this morning!!

Oh my, I better get some browsing done, shut down time is 1/2 hour!!

:D

Archived