Starting another Whole 30 - Low Histamine

Keri W.

I'm really looking forward to beginning another Whole 30 after taking the time to reintroduce foods & discover what my body doesn't like. I will be eating foods from the Low Histamine shopping list this time. I really think that this will help me to feel even better. The only thing that I will most likely avoid from that list, is fruit. I am extremely sensitive to sugar, and as I've posted in the past, sugar makes my appetite spiral out of control. While I agree that fruit has some excellent benefits, the sugar content makes it bad for my body & I'm able to get the same nutrients from the other foods I eat without the high sugar content. I absolutely love the sweet taste of fruit, but it's dangerous for me  :ph34r: â€¦even when combined with protein. I've tried to put it into my diet many times, in various combinations. The outcome is always the same…crash & burn. It's interesting how sugar seems to flip a switch in my body. I'm glad that I recognize this. I'm excited to begin the low histamine Whole 30. Good luck to all!  :D

I'm off to a good start! Feeling positive about my food choices. The only thing that I could use some help with, is exercise motivation. If anyone knows of any sites, books, documentaries, or ANYTHING that truly motivates you to exercise, I'd love to hear your thoughts! I used to exercise on a regular basis and felt great. I've been in an exercise slump for awhile now and it really frustrates me. I think I just need to hear someone else's perspective or ideas…hopefully.  :huh:

I'm off to a good start! Feeling positive about my food choices. The only thing that I could use some help with, is exercise motivation. If anyone knows of any sites, books, documentaries, or ANYTHING that truly motivates you to exercise, I'd love to hear your thoughts! I used to exercise on a regular basis and felt great. I've been in an exercise slump for awhile now and it really frustrates me. I think I just need to hear someone else's perspective or ideas…hopefully.  :huh:

I wouldn't stress too much about exercise during your Whole30.

That said if you still want to add movement my advice is to find something that makes you move that you enjoy doing. Anything. The other thing I suggest is scheduling it. I put all my workouts on my calendar and treat them as a priority. But sleep and food are much more important during the Whole30 so don't sacrifice either for exercise.

Hi, i am also having trouble with exercise motivation, but it is critical for me as I am rehabbing a hip injury that causes muscle spasms. If I don't do anything else at all, I do my physical therapy, which is stretching and strengthening. Sometimes it is ten minutes here, ten there. As I reduce inflammation and get stronger, I will challenge myself more.

Archived