Dirty 30 "Best Group on W30"

dcducks1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cara, it is an awe inspiring project for me. I was talking to the guys at work and although they are not as demonstrative and dramatic about the experiences, it sounds like it's going like it should. In LA it's a lot more daunting...but you eventually get the hang of it, as I know he will. I'm buying stock in L'Oreal for sure.

Meadow is an inspiration to us all, indeed.

I do believe that cashews are still a no for me. Despite the calories, I'm starting to itch. I was hopeful because of the fruit story.

Meadow, I may need to come stay with you...hike your hike, eat your food, and meet some of your men!

back to work.

miki

Meadow - with all those great pics, Rick is already campaigning for a trip out West!

Rose - so good to have you back. I know how hard it is to have time to breath when you have little ones!

Miki - thinking about your dating list, a cruel trick by your psychologist. I was none of the things on my list, but Rick inspires me to be a better person. Just be sure to put CHEF on the list! Thank you for your transparency on the Korean spa. Deb had me thinking I wanted to go but you painted a clearer picture, LOL!

Laurie - we'll be counting down the days with you...glad Steve is doing well.

Cara - on the topic of chocolate at work: I have decided that I will stay the course until something fabulous comes a long to sample it. I try to remember the words from ISWF: "Donuts are not special. M&Ms are not special."

Wyoinap - where are you?

Roseann - Rick asked me today if we can throw away the flour and sugar in the pantry. I guess my baking days are over...

Deb - first, THANK YOU for pulling together the IOD. I was trying to go back one at a time and print. This is so handy, and will live forever.  Watching the show last night, GDL is not even pretending to be objective. Oh, how she swoons over Luca!  The previews show Lenny in tears next week, so I'll assume he stays, as it's always the opposite. I don't want to know. The winner has to be Luca or Lenny. That is all on that subject. One last question - how long does it take to film a whole season? Do you take any days off in between? Feel free to say STOP ASKING, I'm just so fascinated by it all!

I'm happy to report the cilantro lime chicken was fabulous. I would cook it on low for 6 hours - we did a bit more than that. Also made cilantro lime cauliflower rice to go with it.

This week I'm doing a 5 day plank challenge, and just finished swimming half a mile in about 15 minutes. It's recovery week before I head into 3 weeks of STAMINA training, which I expect to be tough.  Tonight is relaxtion, maybe knitting and an audio book :)  I'm enjoying our empty nest this week!!

Meadow, your photos are phenomenal!

Got my quarter-mile swim down to 17 minutes today... Woohoo!

CC's crock pot cilantro lime chicken with fragrant cauliflower rice was pretty fab!

Super productive day at work, celebrating two years with my bride, got my tiger blood on.

DEB - YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!

On the Whole 30 website, they posted your picture and IOD forum and gave you credit!!

The feedback was overwhelmingly positive! I'm so proud to be a Dirty 30!!!

Would you be so kind to copy and paste the link how to get there?   I don't know where to see it.  Thank you, CC.

Archived