Ideas for coconut butter

CaitlinI

• Whole30 Certified Coach

On a spoon...?  :)  Sometimes I'll warm it til its liquid and then put it on wax paper in a thin layer so it turns into a "bark" and eat it like I would chocolate bark.  My problem is finding ways NOT to eat a jar at once - nice to know the world is full of different types of people ;)

Yeah, I don't buy the stuff anymore.. At first it was a good way to get that tbl of fat in and then once the jar was opened look out..  IT was all over.

I can't imagine putting it on veggies.. it was so sweet to me..   Melting and pouring on wax paper ingenious.  Last jar I tried to eat in a proper

manner got the bottle of dish soap…  Have not purchased sense..  theres no draw there any more for me either.. Been there done that, found

out I can't handle it..

It's weird, I just don't love it. And I love all things coconut. I think it's the consistency. On the same day I bought a jar of cashew butter and that's what calls to me :) I agree, it's too "sweet" for veggies.

Thanks Tessina, that's my dog Rico :) He was a very cute puppy. Now he's a fat old dog, but still pretty cute. 

Archived