Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get all of our chores done and meet back here at the Hitching Post.  Lift that bale and tote that barge, Marge!   

1. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
    Song by Paul Simon
  2. "The problem is all inside your head" she said to me
    "The answer is easy if you take it logically
    I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
    There must be fifty ways to leave your lover"
    She said "It's really not my habit to intrude
    Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
    But I'll repeat myself at the risk of being crude
    There must be fifty ways to leave your lover
    Fifty ways to leave your lover"
    You just slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don't need to be Coy, Roy
    Just get yourself free
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    You don't need to discuss much
    Just drop off the key, Lee
    And get yourself free
    Ooo slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don't need to be Coy, Roy
    Just listen to me
    Hop on the bus, Gus

Kelli-- my Diabetes dr recommended that I have a snack before bed to keep my blood sugars level over night. So when I saw him at the beginning of the month, he recommended that I have a protein/fat/carb snack before bed. So, I have been having a hard boiled egg, some veggies (celery and broccoli, sometimes cucumber) with either a mayo dip or olives. Has really helped keep me level. 

(Both sunflowers have sold, so I guess I better get more made!!)

thanks Spin, I will try that. I did not think I was supposed to eat in between meals but it was not working for me. Guess it is some of that "mileage may vary".

We are trolling along the lake when J announces she's queezy forgot her hat Then I put my hood on and gave her mine She said no thanks Dream needs it more Kelli and LissFish are laughing so hard they're ya know needing to sit a spell Meadow is just about to pull out an umbrella but the weather has changed and we need to get off the lake now GAgal didn't sign up in time SoinSpin was workin anyway

Sounds about right... everything is funny to me, LOL

dcducks Dave...I hope your back/neck/shoulders are getting better.  From your head to your toes - let recovery and complete healing be yours. 

Last summer, I used to dream you were coming by my house for inspection.  I cleaned my closets and house from top to bottom.  I pretended you had a checklist on your clipboard.  If anything was out of place....welp,  I had a  Captain giving me the what-for.   It worked.   I cranked up my music and went to town.   

I'm goofing off this summer.   Yes, I've been lollygagging around.   I need one of your talkin' to's. mmmmmm mhhh.  I like good hiney-kicks.   Snap out of it!   Redirects.   Thought arrests. 

I wanted to give the lady in the parking lot one but I need one.  Tell me to get with it!   Dave.  It's not a laughing matter.   I have company coming and it sooper sucks to be under pressure at the last minute.  I want to tell them go find a motel.  I'm tired of cleaning house.   :D  :P  :D   That's not very welcoming but I don't care.   I'd rather go for hikes, swim while the sun is shining.   I don't want to be cooped up in the house.   

I prefer rambling on about every single detail of my life...blathering on....foaming at the mouth.   :D  :lol:  Yes, I do.   I like talking to my WD30 buds.  They're hilarious, sweet and kind.   They make my day and I lurve them all.   Dave.   Daaaavvvveeeee...........

Yes I'm always on 4 dress shirts done in a jiffy

MeadowLily when I'm having out of towners I'm super organized and you must be I can tell

So when they're all set up n settled make an outdoor plan in the green space like our stacation

Or if they aren't able just flap your arms and run around in a few circles they might leave

What the hecks got into that youngin?

Tornado watch? Wowza MeGa - stay safe!!

Meadow, I'm all outta likes again, but I'm lovin' the thigh gap post!  :D 

So, just to finish off the talk of cortisol today, and in the interest of keeping things balanced, here's a short infomercial explaining when the best time to drink coffee (other caffeinated drinks are available) might be - just for those of us who'd like to occasionally indulge....  ;)  B)  :ph34r: 

Yup it's getting worse now alert still stands very rare it's loud!! Somebody's getting slammed

We will be fine The commute idk

Power interrupted there's a large storm about 10 miles north and a huge one to the west on its way to cover the state! Oh well we need the rain May be ill go to the beach tomorrow lol

I think I broke my mom. She is here for dinner. I had some fresh lettuce to harvest today. So got some sugar free bacon, and cooked that up, then made mayo, took the chilled lettuce spread on a bit of mayo, then a layer of bacon, then did another layer. added a fresh poached egg over the stack and handed her the plate....she is still sitting here trying to say something but cant stop stuffing herself with the dinner.

Im giving myself a pat on the back.....

Meadow...so funny.

Thigh gaps- never had em never will.

What a marvejous dinner Dream..think I will be right over but it is already gone I bet.

This will be on an upcoming menu.

Made a use everytthing up dinner. Ground beef cooked with chipped tomatoes crushed red peppers and cinnamon. Added everything : green beans. Carrots. Nectarrines. Red pepper. Avocado on top. Strangely good.

Archived