Brewer5: No Training Wheels

Brewer5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya Brewer! Yes, I did start reading the tooth book, but only a few pages. It irked me/made me angry, so I had to put it down for awhile. Went back to Grain Brain, which upsets me a little less, and it verifies my thoughts/feelings/reality about grains and sugar. 

The tooth book.  What was it about the Tooth Book that ticked you off?  I would lurve to hear that one....Ooooo, I'm so silly, spock-smiley.gif?1292867680  I don't want to snap out of it.  snap-out-of-it-smiley.gif?1292867675

You remember the pictures of the native "third world" people who had excellent teeth till the white men came and "fixed them" with grains and sugar-laden food? Yeah, that. 

You remember the pictures of the native "third world" people who had excellent teeth till the white men came and "fixed them" with grains and sugar-laden food? Yeah, that.

Does this offend you because you don't believe the story/pics?  Or because you do?

Because Amurikkan Capitalists want us to consume, and keep consuming, and buy all the multi-crap, and then die. Also, they want everyone to breed, so they have more people to use as cannon fodder and that they can poison with all their multi-crap. And no, I am in no way, shape or form an activist or a social justice warrior. I'm just pissed. 

Brewer, any idea for any books I can read?

I'll be honest.  I do not know any details about your situation, whatsoever.  

There is a book I have had in my cart for awhile now.  It was written by a friend of Jason Seib (a Paleo guy), and I heard him mention it on a podcast awhile back. 

I have no idea if this is something that would help you or not.  Maybe read the description, check out the reviews.

The Upside of Your Dark Side: Why Being Your Whole Self--Not Just Your "Good" Self--Drives Success and Fulfillment

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1594631735?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_10&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Ha!   I didn't drink any but I did eat some roasted coffee beans.  Plain ole coffee beans.   I was thinking about drinking some but it's just too acidic anymore.   Tasted like gravel. 

This explains why you are bouncing off the walls.   :lol:   You ate. coffee. beans.

Oh yes, and the house rules are posted as such:

-No cell phones at the counter.
-No pets allowed in the shop.
-Restroom for customers only.
-Please order from the menu.
-Wifi is free, the seat is not.
-One seat per customer.
-Cash Only.
-Be nice or go home.

Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free do-- (oops I can't make out what it says here, but I'm assuming "dog"? Hehehe.)

Brewer.   Did you get your distance in today?   I didn't hike the ridge.   I'm going to try it in the middle of the day tomorrow or something else.   Run around the house with one eye on the door. 

I seriously doubt it.  Hmmm, let me go look.

...Nope.  I had to do a lot of sitting at our event today.   We were at a home school conference listening to speakers all day.  If I had paced around in circles, I would have been quite distracting.

PLUS, looks like I clocked only 4 hours, 46 minutes of sleep last night!   :o   I have sat on my butt pretty much since we got home, too.  Gee, you think I should just go to bed?  {insert pictures of bump on log here, please}

I've been waiting for the washer to finish so I can put clothes in the dryer.  Does that sound like a good enough excuse?  

Tomorrow is a new day!

I'll be honest. I do not know any details about your situation, whatsoever.

There is a book I have had in my cart for awhile now. It was written by a friend of Jason Seib (a Paleo guy), and I heard him mention it on a podcast awhile back.

I have no idea if this is something that would help you or not. Maybe read the description, check out the reviews.

The Upside of Your Dark Side: Why Being Your Whole Self--Not Just Your "Good" Self--Drives Success and Fulfillment

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1594631735?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_10&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is just what I needed,,, thanks Brewer... Inhaling it on my Kindle...

Archived