Hi all! Starting Feb 22nd!

katieblue

Okay, I just had to share - I have been getting the most random cravings. My sugar dragon has really quieted down in general; I find I now only want to go for something sweet after dinner, and not even every dinner, just occasionally. I've re-embraced my love for coffee with no sugar, fell in love with salad dressings and condiments without sugar, and in general, I really don't miss it.

Yesterday, in the middle of my cardio, I just got an ENORMOUS urge for chocolate cake. Like, I was just powerwalking along, listening to my audiobook, and WHAM - I wanted dark chocolate cake smothered with chocolate frosting and a layer of chocolate chips around the outside. It passed within a few minutes (obviously I wasn't getting off the treadmill to go consume some cake) but it was still totally random. Not that weird, because let's face it, I'm a recovering sugar addict and I'm a lady, and we know how that goes. ;)

But now, I'm sitting here just bs-ing around on the Internet, and I was like, oh, my God, I just want Domino's pizza with chocolate milk. Like - excuse me, body? I haven't had glutenous pizza in over five years and now I want crappy Domino's? And I can't even remember the last time I had chocolate milk - probably not since I was in middle school. I've had these totally random ones pop up a lot in the last few days. Last night I was like, oh, I need a sausage, egg and cheese on a sesame bagel. Again, not something I ever eat! Anybody else getting weird cravings?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all.  I really need to be checking this forum on the weekends!  I have so much to catch up on!  Sounds like everyone did great this weekend!  And I'm glad people are feeling better.  Thanks to all of you who asked about my husband.  He started feeling better on Saturday and even better on Sunday.  He's not 100% yet, but he's on the upswing!  Unfortunately, I think my toddler is sick.  He had a fever yesterday, and my husband is taking him to the doctor today.  I hope he doesn't have Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  He was up literally ALL NIGHT last night.  I don't know how many times we held/rocked/tried to get him back to sleep only to have him wake up like 30 minutes later.  I don't know how I'm going to make it through work today.

I was craving sweets BAD on Friday and Saturday.  It was the first time I really had cravings since we started.  I also couldn't eat enough on Friday evening.  I was snacking like crazy - another thing I hadn't been doing since starting.  What I did learn from my snacking, though, is that plantain chips dipped in almond butter taste wonderful :).

I've also been having dreams where I've cheated on the plan!  Then I wake up and have to remind myself it was just a dream.  So strange!  I've been doing a lot of dreaming in general since this started, and I had a super weird dream last week with people in it who I haven't thought about in 15-20 years.

jen c: Interestingly enough, my husband didn't really complain about his throat hurting when he ate, other than on Saturday morning.  Even the doctor was surprised he wasn't in more pain.  He said that when he sees patients whose throats look like my husband's, they're usually crying in pain.  I think he has an unusually high pain tolerance.

Ramonax: Sorry to hear you had a terrible work day on Friday, but congrats to you for resisting temptation!  And I'm with you on the water drinking.  Both this past weekend and the one before, I was feeling snacky, and I don't feel that way during the week.  I think it's the lack of water on the weekends.  I need to be much more mindful of that this coming weekend.

Wendy: Way to not eat that ice cream!

katie:  I love your St. Patty's Day ideas.  I should have consulted you before making my meal plan :).  Maybe I will have to have second St. Patty's next week.  We're doing corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot on Thursday.  But I really want to make the cabbage rolls and colcannon.  I don't think I've ever had that, but it sounds awesome!  Do you have a concannon recipe that's compliant?  Did you have an easy time finding compliant sauerkraut for the cabbage rolls?  And great job making it through the party!  Now you have me craving carnitas.  We made the ones from the book stuffed into sweet potatoes with a drizzle of avocado mayo the first week, and they were amazing.  Maybe I need to put that on the meal plan for next Monday or Tuesday.  It's hard to believe I only have to plan two more meals, and then the 30 days is up!  Oh, and your lazy Monday sounds so nice.  I hope you enjoy it!

CG: How did the Kalua Pig turn out?

Day 22 everyone!  Let's do this!

Ya'll are amazing. I think that tiger blood has set in here - even with the time change, I woke up this morning and had the kids ready with 15 minutes to spare - we are usually so late in the mornings that everyone is rushing and my hair is still soggy when I get to work.

NSV - I need new jeans. I started the program rotating 14s and 16s because I was somewhere in the middle. Today I put on the 14s and they can barely stay up. Really, really surprising for me, especially since it's that time of the month and I'm feeling super bloated.

Fridays are the toughest night for us. For years, we have done pizza, beer (for us, obvs) & and a movie with the kids on Friday night, every week. Because they are only somewhat on the plan, we have still been getting them pizza and just making dinner for us. So, I try to make something amazing to distract us from pizza. We made this last Friday http://meljoulwan.com/2012/02/23/5-spice-slow-cooker-pork-ribs/ and holy moly it was amazing. The kids even tried it ate more ribs than pizza, which is a feat in itself!

katieblue - Random cravings here too! My biggest craving this whole time has been for a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie. It hits me almost every day at some point, like, since day 2. I don't even eat sweets generally - I'm much more of a salty snack person. My husband hates chocolate cake and that's all he has been talking about since we started.

galaxigrl - HFM is no joke, I'm so hoping that your little one doesn't have it, it's the worst!!

Day 22 - can you believe it??

Yey day 22! The time change has thrown me a loop, but I am also feeling some energy surges and less groggy once I do wake up.

I think my cravings are finally slowing down - slightly less ice cream sundae cravings - don't know how you did that Wendy-  I think It seems to come in waves and so I guess we just have to ride them out! Thanks for all the inspiring recipes everyone.

Ksea - thanks for posting the pickle recipes. I too love making saurcraut -   but sometimes if I run out or am feeling lazy you can get a big jar of "Bubbies" at WF for six bucks. Katieblue:  (they are the vinegar/additive free kind - look in the refrigerator section - the only ingredients are salt, water and the vegetable) They can be hard to find elsewhere, although I think Trader Joes has just started to stock some too.

bWilliams180 : those pork ribs look amazing -adding them to my slow cooker recipes to try list.

Ya'll are amazing. I think that tiger blood has set in here - even with the time change, I woke up this morning and had the kids ready with 15 minutes to spare - we are usually so late in the mornings that everyone is rushing and my hair is still soggy when I get to work.

NSV - I need new jeans. I started the program rotating 14s and 16s because I was somewhere in the middle. Today I put on the 14s and they can barely stay up. Really, really surprising for me, especially since it's that time of the month and I'm feeling super bloated.

Fridays are the toughest night for us. For years, we have done pizza, beer (for us, obvs) & and a movie with the kids on Friday night, every week. Because they are only somewhat on the plan, we have still been getting them pizza and just making dinner for us. So, I try to make something amazing to distract us from pizza. We made this last Friday http://meljoulwan.com/2012/02/23/5-spice-slow-cooker-pork-ribs/ and holy moly it was amazing. The kids even tried it ate more ribs than pizza, which is a feat in itself!

katieblue - Random cravings here too! My biggest craving this whole time has been for a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie. It hits me almost every day at some point, like, since day 2. I don't even eat sweets generally - I'm much more of a salty snack person. My husband hates chocolate cake and that's all he has been talking about since we started.

galaxigrl - HFM is no joke, I'm so hoping that your little one doesn't have it, it's the worst!!

Day 22 - can you believe it??

That is the best NSV!  Congrats!  For the first time, I feel like my clothes may be fitting a little looser, too!  Hooray for Whole30!

And thanks for the recipe.  I think we're going to make it on Sunday!

Galaxigirl - so glad your husband is feeling better, but sorry about your little one!! I hope that he is okay!! Good for you staying strong through the cravings (and the dreams!). It's funny that they're hitting us now, so late in the program!

This is the colcannon recipe (steps 1-5 and 12) we used last year. I think I'll just use extra clarified butter and skip the bacon step, and throw in some chopped corned beef (we're making that the day before in the slow cooker with a homemade seasoning mix because we could not find it compliant anywhere). Instead of sour cream and milk, we'll just use some coconut milk and maybe additional butter if needed. So basically, boil your potatoes, and in the meantime in a skillet melt your clarified butter (or other fat like coconut oil would work fine here too I'm sure!), throw in your cabbage, and salt and pepper, saute it for 10 minutes, add your green onions, saute for another 5 minutes. Then mash your potatoes with some coconut milk, throw in the cabbage and onion saute, and chopped up corned beef! (In theory! I'm winging this).

This is a paleo one I found that uses ham, which gave me the idea for the chopped corned beef pieces.

bwilliams, not gonna lie, those ribs look WAY better than pizza! (I love these moments... when you find real food that's better than junk food!)  And congrats on your amazing jean size NSV and the tiger blood!!

I could definitely get on board with the warm chocolate chip cookie. Maybe with some vanilla ice cream on top. Argh! Be quiet, sugar dragon! ;)

I'd love to look into the psychological aspect of why we get these cravings for things we don't normally eat!

Muez, glad to hear that your cravings are finally subsiding and you're getting some energy!!

katieblue: I don't think I even checked the ingredients on the corned beef we bought.  I just assumed it would be compliant.  When you say you couldn't find one that was, do you mean the actual corned beef or the seasoning packet wasn't?  I need to check mine!  Thanks for the colcannon recipes!

galaxigrl:  I'm so glad to hear your husband is feeling better and hope your little one recovers quickly. 

bwiliams:  awesome NSV!!  That's such a satisfying feeling!

cravings and dreams:  On Saturday I met up with a group of friends at Starbucks.  Cake pops used to be a favorite treat of mine and even with several girls enjoying them at our table, I wasn't feeling cravings or desire at all.  It felt like such a victory.  BUT . . . then I got home and all I could think of were the Girl Scout cookies my husband bought a few weeks ago.  They're sitting on the counter and were on my mind all. weekend. long.  As I went to bed last night, I was thinking, "Only 10 more days, then I can have one."  Except I wouldn't have one.  I'd have many many ones.  And it hit me hard that they are one of the worst No Brakes foods for me and when this is over, it's best that I still not have them.  Sad, but true.

Thank you all for posting recipe links.  I'm picking up Melissa Joulwan's two paleo cookbooks (Well Fed and Well Fed2) at the library today and am looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. 

galaxigrl:  I'm so glad to hear your husband is feeling better and hope your little one recovers quickly. 

cravings and dreams:  On Saturday I met up with a group of friends at Starbucks.  Cake pops used to be a favorite treat of mine and even with several girls enjoying them at our table, I wasn't feeling cravings or desire at all.  It felt like such a victory.  BUT . . . then I got home and all I could think of were the Girl Scout cookies my husband bought a few weeks ago.  They're sitting on the counter and were on my mind all. weekend. long.  As I went to bed last night, I was thinking, "Only 10 more days, then I can have one."  Except I wouldn't have one.  I'd have many many ones.  And it hit me hard that they are one of the worst No Brakes foods for me and when this is over, it's best that I still not have them.  Sad, but true.

Thank you all for posting recipe links.  I'm picking up Melissa Joulwan's two paleo cookbooks (Well Fed and Well Fed2) at the library today and am looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. 

I bought the Well Fed book at the same time that I bought the Whole30 book to make sure that we had enough recipes to go around. Best idea ever, there is so much good stuff in there. I didn't see the second one but I will probably grab that eventually too. My husband is finally trying to actually learn the "whys" of the program since we are really seeing results, so he was looking over the Whole30 book this weekend and told me he was going to actually sit down and read it. I told him that I wanted to get It Starts with Food, too, since it has the research and everything to go with it. I find that the more I understand about why, the easier it is to back away from the stuff that I want.

Galaxigrl, the only corned beef I could find was already seasoned and included all kinds of yucky Whole 30 no-no's. So maybe check the contents of the seasoning packet? We wound up just buying a brisket and finding a seasoning mix recipe!

Jen, way to go on avoiding the cake pops! And I'm sorry that the girl scout cookies are a FwNB, but congrats on realizing it at least! Now you can make more conscious choices about them moving forward!

I work for a library and we don't have the Well Fed cookbooks, but I am attempting to remedy that! I'm halfway through It Starts With Food myself because you're definitely right; understanding is half the battle. :)

Can carnitas be a FWNB? We just had them for lunch and I could not stop and now I'm stuffed!!

Bwiliiams, Fridays are tough for us too!!!  We always have done pizza and movie night with the kids.  I still find weekends to be the toughest.  

Has anyone else just been sick/bored of eating?  This Saturday my husband went out (totally fell off the whole30 wagon) I didn't feel like cooking anything.  I made the kids butter noodles and Cheetos, I know mom of the year!!  I finally later decided I was hungry but nothing not even pizza sounded good.  I was just bored of eating.  I finally made a sweet potato with ghee and later had an apple. I think always thinking, prepping even dreaming of food has gotten to be a little too much for me.  

I am still feeling good!  Less tired, more energy and in a better mood.  I even took the kids to Zootopia and didn't crave popcorn.  I didn't get my kids any so it probably helped that I didn't have to smell it.  

This is totally a random post..

TerraZ - Yes. I feel the exact same. Have you read this - seems like it is pretty typical reaction.

(Interlude) Day 21: I am so over this.

You’ve solidly settled into week three of the program at this point. Your clothes fit better; your skin is clearer; your inner awesomeness is shining through. But despite the many benefits you’re seeing, you went to bed last night dreading the thought of breakfast. You weren’t much more excited about it this morning, either. Come to think of it, you’re not thrilled with any of your meal options right now.  In fact, if Iron Chef Bobby Flay were to walk into your kitchen right now and offer to cook you any Whole30 compliant meal you wanted, you’re not even sure you could think of one. Just about anything sounds like more fun than sitting down to a big plate of Whole30 grub.  You’re loving the way your body is responding to the program, but you’re just not sure if you can make it through 9 more days. And if you see even one more egg, you are going to scream.

Somewhere in the third week of the program, serious food boredom sets in. For some folks, it gets so overwhelming that they lose their appetite altogether for a few days. Don’t let the food fatigue overtake you – plan ahead! Get to work in week two and hunt down some new recipes to keep the fire burning! Find inspiration from our recent meal plan round-up, cruise the Whole30 section of Chowstalker or The Foodie, or pick up a new cookbook (like Well Fed 2…wink wink, nudge nudge). Find some exotic produce in the grocery store, try some exotic recipes – do whatever you can to get over this little speed bump. Being bored and hungry is just a recipe for disaster, and this, too, shall pass.

- See more at: http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/#sthash.dMu3FQAl.dpuf

TerraZ: I have felt that way throughout the Whole 30.  Sometimes I'm hungry and super excited for my meal, and, other times, I'm just eating it to be satiated.  Maybe it's what I've been making or maybe it's just feeling blah about it.  Whatever gets me through the 30 days :).  I did find some interesting side dishes on Mel Joulwan's site that I'm going to try this week to liven things up.  One is a Thai Grapefruit Salad, and the other is a Green Spring Salad.  I just need to make the carnitas again.  I think anyone can get excited about those!

Katie: I had my husband check the corned beef we got, since he's at home with our sick toddler, and it sounds like the ingredients are not the best but not forbidden either.  He did say something about "flavors," but I don't remember him saying they were natural or artificial, so I might have to make a judgment call on that one.  I think I'm overthinking.  As long as it doesn't have anything that's a definite no-no, I'm making it!

Galaxigrl, please post or re-post the carnita recipe.  

I cant believe we are on day 22!!  I am feeling great, have lots of energy and my works outs have been awesome!!  

I think the end of this week and weekend are going to be really really hard for me!!   I knew it when I started this whole thing that this would be my toughest weekend.  I knew it would be harder then my sons birthday and making his cake with hoho's and ice cream all over my hand.  I knew this was going to be the weekend that would make or break me.

I love going to sports bars,eating nachos and drinking beer with all of my friends.  I love to do that the most this Thursday and Friday, MARCH MADNESS.  It truly is my favorite time of the year.  I love betting on games and watching basketball with loads of my friends.  Now that we all have kids and I live in the burbs (Bellevue) we don't get together as much as we did in our 20's or even early 30's.  

I will still watch the games, but I cannot watch with all of my friends at my favorite sports bar in Seattle.  I know I cant, I would give in within the first 30 minutes if not the first 5 minutes.  I will watch the games at work and even go out with work people to a sports bar to watch games but I cannot go with my friends.  I cannot go out with my friends.  I will have a serious case of FOMO all weekend.  This will be tough and this might break me....

Re-reading this post is going to crack me up.  I know I am ridiculous but everybody has their things and this is my thing as silly as it is.  Sports, Beer, Betting, Nachos, and friends.  

Wish me luck!! I will need it.

Hope you enjoyed your day off, katieblue. Everyone needs a day to veg every now and then.

Has anyone made the cauliflower rice from the W30 book? I was going to try it, then I found some organic cauliflower rice (frozen) at Trader Joes. We loved it! I just sautéed it with some ghee. I recommend it if you like cauliflower, and are craving something carb-like as a side dish. It has a very similar texture as regular rice.

Almost day 23? I can't believe how fast it's gone! When I started, I have to admit I felt kind of like a martyr ( "oh, poor me, I can't have this, can't have that"). Now I'm just enjoying all the healthy foods I am eating.

My husband says my face looks thinner. I hope he's not just imagining it. And my pants are definitely looser!

Wendy

TerraZ , I totally understand. It sounds like you're as crazy about March madness as I am football. There's a reason why I waited until after the NFL season to do W30! I'll be thinking of you! Just think, you've come this far, by the weekend you'll only have like 5 days left. I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but what is FOMO?

Wendy

Wendy, I have made cauliflower rice. It tastes great - but is a pain in the ass to make and the whole house smells like cauliflower. Which I don't like. I wish I had an extra hut with a food processor, where I could process the cauliflower and then cook it as needed. I made it for friends, who were all dubious, and then happy as it tasted delicious. I am 3000 miles from a Trader Joe's. I am so jealous of all you city folks!

TerraZ - yep. That's the hard thing, not only the having to forego something, but the FOMO (fear of missing out) that goes with it. I love who w30 makes me feel - but I do have to give up a portion of my social life to do it. Hard to find balance. You know your limits - but I wonder if you could go to March Maddness after eating a GIANT meal, so big you almost want to vomit. Tonnes of food, and fat, and yams - eat and eat and eat. Would you still need nachos and beer? in that case, I'm sorry. It sucks. argh! Also, need to state that my above post is just copied and pasted from the w30 website. i realize i didn't reference.

And to all of you, what is corned beef? every single one of you is all stoked for St Paddy's Corned Beef? 

Hi, all!  It's Day 23!  One week from today is our LAST day.  The time has flown by for me.  I'm feeling really good energy-wise today.  It helped that I got about 7.5 hours of sleep last night, compared to maybe 5 the night before.  My husband is home again with our sick toddler who does have confirmed Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease.  Poor kid.  He has the ugliest rash around his mouth, and he has a rash with splotches all over his arms and legs.  The doctor told us to give him some children's Benadryl, which helped him sleep last night.  I'm so grateful for that!  I just hope I don't get it!  

TerraZ: The carnitas recipe is in the Whole 30 book.  I'm not sure if you could find it online.  Do you have the book?  If so, try it!  That's a bummer about March Madness.  It is fun to watch all of the games!  Maybe you can find a way to still do it with your friends w/o cheating, although I'd be more inclined to not even have the temptation.  I was lucky in that I decided to do Whole30 when I really had nothing going on in my life for 30 days (which is rare).  

RamonaX: Corned beef is a way to cure beef.  It's beef brisket.  I don't know how to explain it, but this is the definition from Wikipedia: "Corned beef is a salt-cured beef product. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. It features as an ingredient in many cuisines."  If you've ever had a reuben sandwich, corned beef is the meat that comes on there.  Not sure how to describe the taste.  Maybe a little like pastrami?  Corned beef and cabbage is a traditional Irish dish that a lot of people make for St. Patty's Day.  You buy it as raw corned beef brisket, and it comes with a seasoning packet.  It's a good meat to cook in a crock pot.

Ahhh I'm so excited!!! One more week and we'll have completed a Whole 30!!! :)

TerraZ - I'm sorry you have to miss out on the full experience of March Madness (I totally get the whole experience thing, sans beer, one of the hardest nights we had was going to a pub and watching our friends eat nachos in week 1). But there will be other years - and it's really impressive that you're making the conscious choice to avoid where you know you may have a weak spot! And also so excited for you that you're feeling so great!!

In case you don't have the book, this is the carnitas recipe that I used! It's not exactly the same, but my god, it was delicious. Slather it with pico de gallo and guac, maybe stuffed in a sweet potato... :wub:

Wendy, congrats on your looking/feeling thinner! I'm so happy we're all coming out of the fog and starting to see some positive NSV's!! :)

I've made cauliflower rice before, too, and it's not hard, but definitely time-consuming. However, it's a TOTALLY acceptable substitute for rice even when you make it yourself! (I know mine looked more like couscous than rice... I really want to try to the Trader Joe's kind!)

Galaxigrl - I'm so sorry for your son's pain! :( The poor thing! How long does that usually last for? I hope you don't get it either!

Ramonax - One of the mods on here actually is from Ireland and she said they don't even eat Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day - I think it's one of our Americanized traditions, kinda like spaghetti and sauce counts as "Italian" food. I've actually never tried making it before, but I understand that the specific "corning" comes from the cut and the seasonings. Galaxigrl is right, it does kind of taste a little like pastrami. It's generally really salty. I don't even like it all that much (not a fan of brisket, generally), but in my hunt for a Whole30 St. Patrick's Day meal when I found those little cabbage Reuben rolls, I knew I had to make some.

I woke up with some energy today, but once I got to the gym, it seemed to vanish and all the weights felt heavier! But I managed to do 4 miles of cardio at a pretty steady powerwalk, which is much closer to where I was before we started the Whole 30 and my body went into serious exhaustion. SO I think I'm coming out of the fog, too. Also it was the first time I didn't want to cry when I put my gym pants on - in fact, I swear I might have a little extra room around my upper thighs! I'm starting to wish I had taken measurements or before/after pictures so I could compare!

I'm making this salsa chicken tonight - if anyone wants a SUPER easy meal that you can easily double/make last for a while, this is it! And you can do pretty much anything as sides! (We've got some zucchini/summer squash I'm going to saute in EVOO with some cilantro and spices - and of course more guac!).

katieblue: The doctor said that my son's fever will last a few days, and then he can go back to daycare.  I think the rash will last longer, but I don't know if it's bothering him.  My husband said he was clingy all day, but, when I got home from work, he was acting mostly like his normal self.  We were outside, and he was walking around, playing with sticks, which is his favorite thing to do :).  Thanks for the carnitas and salsa chicken recipes.  They both look good.  I think the carnitas you made might even look better than the ones from the book!

I made this recipe last night, which I thought was really good and easy:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/38702878026438348/

I just happened to have compliant stone ground mustard and didn't feel like trying to find dijon, so I just used 3 T of the stone ground.

Very flavorful!

Well, at least he doesn't seem to be suffering TOO much... I do hope it goes away quickly though! And I wish you both the best of luck caring for him!

I actually haven't seen the recipe from the book for the carnitas (I had to return it to the library because someone else wanted it) but I know I love the smoked paprika that the recipe I found calls for - I put it in my homemade breakfast sausage, too, and it adds SO much!

Also, that prosciutto wrapped chicken looks to die for - thank you for the recipe!! I love stone ground mustard - where did you find a compliant version? I have some in the fridge but it has added sugar! Also I feel like prosciutto adds so much flavor to whatever it's with. My aunt makes a great green bean dish with some shredded prosciutto in it. :wub:

You guys are giving me all sorts of recipe ideas! The Kalua pig is in the slow cooker - I'll let you know how it goes tonight! I followed a suggestion in one of the comments to make it more "Hawaiian," by wrapping it in banana leaves. We have a ton of great Latin American markets near us so I was able to find them pretty easily - but you have to buy a huge thing of them. I'm going to be wrapping everything in banana leaves! The night I brought them home we actually used them to wrap a whole red snapper stuffed with garlic and herbs, then popped it in the oven. It was really easy and turned out great - the fish was super moist and flavorful. I really hate dried out fish.

I'm really tired today. I'm hoping it's just that I'm adjusting to the time change, but I wouldn't last long if I went to the gym feeling like I do at the moment.

I really wish there was a Whole Foods closer to me; I feel like there would be so many more options if I could shop there rather than Shop Rite and Stop & Shop! All the good health food stores (Trader Joe's, too) are all up in North Jersey!

Definitely keep us posted on that Kalua pig! I'm also very intrigued by the banana leaves - do they add flavor or just keep it moist?

Hope you get some energy as the day goes on!!

Archived