4/2/2018 Starting Whole30

deviin22

8 hours ago, dsainz said:

I have been planning for whole30.. Ive been trying to find the right time so I figured now or never..’m starting 4/2 as well :)

Hi There @dsainz! So very glad to have you! Yes, me too. There is no perfect time so now or never...and I choose now, 4/2. Yayyyyy! Very happy you are joining us!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AtlantaJJ, very, very, good thought! I’d not considered it because I’m not the originator of this thread...but the originator seems to have disappeared. I’ve tried again and again to draw her out, no response. So maybe we should start a new thread as we are very, very, close to embarking on what will be our successful journey. What are your thoughts?

Moderator, @SugarcubeOD, what are your thoughts??

Be encouraged everyone! We are going to rock this thing!!! Yayyyy!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hope4Overcomers said:

@AtlantaJJ, very, very, good thought! I’d not considered it because I’m not the originator of this thread...but the originator seems to have disappeared. I’ve tried again and again to draw her out, no response. So maybe we should start a new thread as we are very, very, close to embarking on what will be our successful journey. What are your thoughts?

Moderator, @SugarcubeOD, what are your thoughts??

Be encouraged everyone! We are going to rock this thing!!! Yayyyy!

No need to start a new thread - no one owns threads so if the original poster does or doesn't come back, no big deal, we wish them luck in their journey!

We are still at it! I hope everyone is sticking to the plan. It is definitely getting easier for us. I finally made mayo--thanks lite olive oil! I try to keep meals planned out four days in advance. We make a grocery store run every other day to get lettuce and other produce. I plan on continuing after the 30 days as I see big changes in my clothes. Not sure what hubby will do. He thinks he is gaining-- but his belly is noticably smaller. I think he will be surprised. One more week to go...

Hello all!!! Looks like a good group starting on 4/2. My book arrived yesterday, looks like a great addition to the searches I've been doing online. My plan for the next few evenings is to plan the meals for next week. Mostly dinners, I don't think breakfast and lunch will change very much. Usually - (Breakfast: eggs and fruit) (Lunches: Salads and tuna fish). I did find some approved cans of tuna (soy-less). Also over the weekend the plan is to meal prep some chicken breast, to be the substitute for the protein powder I've been drinking to increase protein.) Thank you for sharing @RJTurbot, I also heard good things from others who have tried. Some go back to repeat every so often. 

Hello there @Dave K! So glad you are coming along and bringing such great ideas with you. I live the breakfast and lunch suggestions! I’m largely ready with some more reinforcement reading to do. I also bought the 30 day book, which in my case, I think will be helpful. Yes, we all have a great group and I believe each will lead and lend a hand towards encouraging others. Exciting time! Be blessed!

I am feeling like I will be very ready to start Monday or Tuesday. I'll know on Sunday! Sadly - my nieces are bringing our Girl Scout cookie order on Sunday. We were already planning to send a few boxes to work with my husband bu there will still be a some hanging around the house all week. One more thing to ignore!

On 3/20/2018 at 2:48 PM, mirjam. said:

Hi, I‘m also starting after Easter, planning on April 4. I‘m new to the Whole 30 but have been experimenting with low carb (inspired by Gretchen Rubin and Why we get fat by Gary Taubes) for about a year.

I'm starting 4/4 too!  I'm a "first-timer"!  lol  good luck!

1 hour ago, Hope4Overcomers said:

Yayyyy, @tp1963! Way to go! Sounds like you’ve got the right mindset going into Whole30! So happy you are joining our group! We shall all cheer each other on! I’m excited! Be encouraged!!

Thanks! I love the support already!

Archived