...Chestnuts?

Marj K

Hi. I'm just wondering if these are allowed as a snack: https://www.ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/bulk-nuts-seeds/chestnuts-2/peeled-roasted-52-oz  If not, are there other recs for vegetarian/pescatarian snacks? I usually do a carrot with some sunflower seed butter or a few almonds and 1/2 an apple or something. or is it best to learn not to snack if possible?

• Administrators

These are fine but like any nut, recommend to be limited. Think a closed handful every other day or so. Make your meals so that they last you 4-5 hours and try to avoid snacking. If you need to eat between meals, prioritize protein + fat or protein  + veggies. 

Ohhh! It was hidden behind buttons. You may want to let your web team know (not sure that is at all your responsibility :)) I used to be a web producer, so I thought I'd share this screenshot...

bug.png

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Marj K said:

Ohhh! It was hidden behind buttons. You may want to let your web team know (not sure that is at all your responsibility :)) I used to be a web producer, so I thought I'd share this screenshot...

bug.png

This might be your own browser settings as on my ipad, the search function is not hidden.

Archived