Sobe LifeWater 0 Calories

lhenkin

Here are the ingredients (for one flavor; I'm assuming others will be almost the same): FILTERED WATER, ERYTHRITOL, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), XANTHAN GUM, CALCIUM LACTATE, REB A (PURIFIED STEVIA EXTRACT), POTASSIUM CITRATE, GUM ARABIC, VITAMIN E ACETATE, GARCINIA CAMBOGIA RIND EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VITAMIN B5),, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), L-CARNITINE, CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12)

Of these ingredients, at least erythritol and stevia are non-compliant, which means that you can't drink this on a Whole30. If anyone knows that other ingredients seen here are non-compliant, please let me know. "Natural flavors" is also difficult, because it could have a non-compliant source.

• 2 months later...

Here are the ingredients (for one flavor; I'm assuming others will be almost the same): FILTERED WATER, ERYTHRITOL, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), XANTHAN GUM, CALCIUM LACTATE, REB A (PURIFIED STEVIA EXTRACT), POTASSIUM CITRATE, GUM ARABIC, VITAMIN E ACETATE, GARCINIA CAMBOGIA RIND EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VITAMIN B5),, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), L-CARNITINE, CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12)

That's a lot of hard-to-pronounce ingredients for a 0-calorie, "healthy" drink! :wacko:

I was reading about stevia and why some camps say not to use it. It was interesting that several articles said it can negatively affect fertility in both men and women.

That is just one of the many reasons why I have excluded it from my family's diet.

Archived