Most intense craving?

I will never eat a cinnabon again due to gluten intolerance, though I do have a fond memory of sharing one in an airport with friends that I hope I never forget. But I do indulge craving sweets with this- cinnamon vanilla sugar scrub in the bath. I make it with brown sugar, cin, van, and sweet almond oil. It smells so freaking good, and leaves your skin really soft and sweet smelling. Mmmmmmmm.

I have only one bad craving, for marijuana, when I'm stressed or in pain. I posted about it yesterday. I used to never deny that craving, I couldn't. Until whole30!!! It's an amazingly transformative tool.

It sounds like you might be having an extinction burst. I couldn't stop craving cupcakes...... who knew I even liked them?

An extinction burst is when your sugardragon (or whatever dragon) is giving it his all for you to give in to it.

You want to have an extinction burst. It means that the dragon is losing power over you.

I strangely had a craving for...chewing tobacco and I never chewed before in my life! The other usual suspects: Oreos, butter, and bread. So far so good though. I haven't eaten my couch to get my carb intake.

I was just telling someone else this today. When my hasband and I started our whole30 we would have done anything to get our hands on an ice cream sundae. Neither of us said anything about it to the other until we were both over the craving. Now I am craving oatmeal all the time. Just plain oatmeal with almonds, dried cranberries, and cinnamon.

Starbucks vanilla lattes with whole milk. I used to have one every day. I actually looked up the "nutritional" information to see if I could fit them into an otherwise healthy eating plan. ~sigh~ 44 grams of sugar = 11 teaspoons. Doesn't fit. My brain still screams for them though.

There are a couple of Sbux drinks I crave just about any time my brain has a half-second of free time. I've been at this since late September, and I'm still waiting for the cravings to go away. I'm beginning to think that they might not.

Wine... Amy I don't think this one will go away for me... I hope I don't end up having it more than I used to as a result of abstaining for so long. I have always been nervous of alcohol due to father and sister being alcoholics.. Goes hand in hand with carb sensitivity and sugar cravings unfortunately

I'm going into day 4 and for the last day and a half I've been craving pizza and chocolate. Especially since its the weekend. I haven't caved even though I want to rip my hair out of my head. I realize they are habit choices of not having to cook and 'weekend food' for me. Must. Be. Strong!

Archived