I decided I want to LIVE

Dnnasttn

Day 51:

M1:  3 eggs fried in coconut oil with a mountain of kale

M2:  2 boiled eggs (only protein that was handy!) with a cucumber in vinegar and a sweet potato with ghee

M3:  Kalua chicken, a mountain of kale, leftover apples sauteed in ghee, a few kalamata olives

It's 100 degrees outside... yikes!  Lots and lots of water!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donna, you are doing awesome!!!

I took am kind of scared to reintro anything! I just don't know that I will be able to control myself if I let myself slide. I will have to come up with a very strict ..."schedule" of what I can eat, and when at least in the beginning. I do very well with structure and "rules" this is why I do well on whole30.

So glad I have another Whole100 buddy!!

Donna, you are doing awesome!!!

I took am kind of scared to reintro anything! I just don't know that I will be able to control myself if I let myself slide. I will have to come up with a very strict ..."schedule" of what I can eat, and when at least in the beginning. I do very well with structure and "rules" this is why I do well on whole30.

So glad I have another Whole100 buddy!!

You are too!  I wish we were on the same day -- when is day 50 for you?  I guess I could look at your log - duh - how is that for lazy?   :blink:  

You made the kalua chicken.  :)

How are you preparing your mountains of kale?

Yes, I made it yesterday and it is yummy!  I like it just as well as the pork!  I just bake the kale to crisp it up and put a very little bit oil and salt on it.  It's good to mix in with the plate because it adds a little crunch.

Day 52:

M1:  3 eggs fried in coconut oil with kale and eggplant, ghee

M2:  kalua chicken, mixed greens, ginger dressing and a small apple

M3:  2 tilapia sauteed in ghee with a sweet potato and zoodles

Whew - tired tonight but need to get a second wind to ride my bike (inside, since it's like 100 degrees outside).  Guess I'll let M3 sit for a while and then go for it!

Day 54 did not go as well as planned.  Massive headache due to smacking my noggin into the garage door.  I don't have black eyes, thank goodness, but it hasn't been a great day.  I ate, even though I have no appetite.

M1:  3 eggs fried with green tomato and ghee

M2:  chicken, mixed greens, Bubbies sauerkraut, apple with almond butter

M3:  ground beef, mixed greens with tomato sauce

Slept all afternoon and hope for a better day tomorrow!

My head is better - thanks for the well wishes!

Yesterday was D55:  I missed a meal yesterday but it was a good day otherwise.  I slept like a rock after the head bump (glad to wake up... ha ha) and M1 was so late that it pushed my whole day out of whack.  I thought about having M3 at 8 p.m. but really wanted to sleep soundly again and was afraid I wouldn't with a full stomach.  

M1:  3 boiled eggs with Bubbies pickle and pickle juice, mixed greens, apple and walnuts

M2:  ground beef, eggplant, tomato sauce, mayo, zoodles and a few walnuts

Starting yoga classes at the pool tomorrow morning.  I'm excited for this!  Stretch, sweat, swim... sounds like a plan.

Also excited for WholeMama who is at DAY 50 today!!!  

Day 58:  Have had a hectic few days but have managed compliance pretty easily.  I find that I can whip up a meal pretty quickly now and don't have to think so much about everything that goes on my plate.

Today I worked a fundraising event in the sun and heat for 8 solid hours.  Ugh.  Walked over 13 miles!  Feeling queasy but know I'll be better soon.  Also took a yoga by the pool class yesterday morning.  Planning to do that 2x per week.

M1:  2 Applegate hotdogs, sauerkraut and kale

M2:  ground beef, mxed greens, mayo, Frank's Red Hot sauce

M3:  1 chicken and apple sausage, sweet potato with ghee and cinnamon, kale

My head is better - thanks for the well wishes!

Yesterday was D55:  I missed a meal yesterday but it was a good day otherwise.  I slept like a rock after the head bump (glad to wake up... ha ha) and M1 was so late that it pushed my whole day out of whack.  I thought about having M3 at 8 p.m. but really wanted to sleep soundly again and was afraid I wouldn't with a full stomach.  

M1:  3 boiled eggs with Bubbies pickle and pickle juice, mixed greens, apple and walnuts

M2:  ground beef, eggplant, tomato sauce, mayo, zoodles and a few walnuts

Starting yoga classes at the pool tomorrow morning.  I'm excited for this!  Stretch, sweat, swim... sounds like a plan.

Also excited for WholeMama who is at DAY 50 today!!!  

Thanks for the shout out!!! :)

so glad I have company in our extended whole's..

Day 59:

M1:  3 eggs fried in ghee, kale chips

M2:  2 applegate hotdogs, zucchini, sauerkraut, watermelon

M3:  1 small hamburger with mayo and tomato slices, broccoli, sweet potato with ghee, 5 strawberries

Great day!!

Hi there!  Today is day 61 for me.  Woop woop!  To celebrate the occasion I found compliant BACON and ate some tonight... awwww it is so good!  They have it at Whole Foods (can't miss the Paleo approved stickers all over it and of course I confirmed that it is truly compliant!)  It's pricey but worth it every now and then.  I was looking at my puffy face in the picture I have posted here... so different now... must update my photo one of these days!

M1:  3 boiled eggs with mayo, zoodles, Bubbies pickle juice and paprika 

M2:  2 chicken drumsticks with asparagus, a small apple and a handful of cashews

M3:  BACON (3 slices) with 2 eggs in ghee, a whole sliced tomato and kale chips

I was very happy to wear pants and a shirt that didn't fit last week.  Slightly snug but totally wearable!  Happy dance.

On the downside, it's been soooo hot that I haven't been outside to exercise much.  Must ride the inside bike tonight.  Can't wait for my next yoga class... that's my new favorite thing.  Oh, and the temp is expected to drop so that's good.

Have a great evening all!

I've been gone for a while and just logged on after weeks of procrastination and your two month post was the first thing I saw.  I totally smiled!  It's really exciting!  And makes me feel like I can do it too.  Yeah, it's just really fun to come back and read something so positive and strong.  Way to go!!!

I am INSANELY jealous of compliant bacon!!! Oh MANNNN I miss it so much.

The closest whole foods to me is over an hour away and it's too hard to justify the trip.

The closest to me is over an hour away (maybe 90min)....  I don't go too often but when I do, I buy about 10 packs and freeze them :)

Archived