I decided I want to LIVE

Dnnasttn

I've been gone for a while and just logged on after weeks of procrastination and your two month post was the first thing I saw.  I totally smiled!  It's really exciting!  And makes me feel like I can do it too.  Yeah, it's just really fun to come back and read something so positive and strong.  Way to go!!!

Good to have you back!  There's a saying I like... "I don't procrastinate, I reschedule."  ha ha.  If I can do it, you can do it!  Thanks for the encouragement.   :)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 62!  As you'll see below, it's time for me to grocery shop!!!  Did the best I could.

M1:  2 Applegate hotdogs, kale with ghee

M2:  1 Applegate hotdog, large sweet potato with ghee and cinnamon, kale chips

M3:  Kalua pig (cooked all night last night - soooo good), zoodles, a yummy tomato and mayo

The extreme heat is gone but now it looks like a monsoon outside... ugh.  I need to get OUT!  Kind of laughing as I write this because I'm actually pretty happy to sit here and get ready to watch Big Brother.  I'll get out tomorrow.

Keep on keepin' on friends!

Day 64:

Finally made it to one of my three grocery stores.  

M1:  3 eggs with zoodles and ghee

M2:  kalua pig, yellow squash and sauerkraut with mayo, frozen grapes

M3:  baked chicken, sweet potato, a whole tomato

Sooo tired tonight so I'm keeping it short.  All is well here!  

Have you checked the Applegate Farms store locator on their website? Maybe some store you don't normally frequent does carry them. 

Kroger actually started carrying SOME Applegate products, but not the hotdogs - yet.  If you have Kroger you might want to ask the manager to stock them.  I plan to talk to mine.

Day 65 and I'm glad to be alive!

I woke up late and spent the day at the pool.  Sooooo.... I missed a meal today.  

M1:  3 eggs fried in ghee with green peppers and Frank's Red Hot sauce

M2:  sirloin steak, grilled cauliflower and carrots, sweet potato with ghee, bing cherries

Lots of activity these last few days.  It feels good to do intense home projects and still be able to walk the next day!  My fibro and tendonitis pain are greatly reduced from when I started this journey.  So grateful for that.

Day 67!  Whew this has been a busy month... in a good way!

M1:  3 eggs with spring mix, mayo and ghee

M2:  Just fruit - strawberries, blueberries and a cutie.  We had a baby shower lunch at work and I was totally unprepared -- bad Donna

M3:  Ground beef, tomatoes, green pepper, cabbage "stew"

Haven't checked in with any of you in the last few days - hope everyone is doing well!

Day 68 -

M1:  3 eggs, summer squash, ghee

M2:  Ground beef, tomatoes, green pepper, cabbage "stew"

M3:  2 Aidell's chicken and apple, green beans, sweet potato, ghee, 4 strawberries and a few cashews

Good day!  The only thing I crave these days is time by the ocean.  And not IN it because I don't like sharks.

Today is day 70!  Time to start the next W30!

Day 69 food was:

M1:  Aidell's chicken and apple sausage warmed in ghee, a cucumber

M2:  Ground beef, tomatoes, green pepper, cabbage "stew" (I really need to make smaller batches of stuff that doesn't freeze well), strawberries

M3:  3 egg salad with Bubbies pickles, mayo, green beans, green grapes

Stayed on the move yesterday.  It's amazing how much activity I can track now, just because of the increased energy and decreased pain.  The impression from my butt on the couch is starting to right itself!

Wishing you all a safe and happy July 4th celebration!  

Oh me too. I LOVE the ocean and usually go at least once a year, but haven't been since 2014 (babymoon). I need to go back! Luckily we are going at the end of the month. YAY!

You're going to be so psyched to wear your beach stuff this year!  So happy for you!

Day 70!

M1:  1 Aidell's chicken and apple sausage with green beans and ghee

M2:  2 cups of shredded chicken cooked in compliant salsa on a bed of lettuce, orange

M3:  Ground beef, tomatoes, green pepper, cabbage, mayo & lettuce with Frank's Red Hot, 8 bing cherries

Have a safe and happy July 4th!

Yesterday was day 71:

M1:  3 eggs with green pepper and Frank's Red Hot, banana

M2:  2 hamburger patties, lettuce, tomato and mixed fruit at the pool party

M3:  ground beef, a whole tomato, shredded lettuce, green pepper, mayo

The weather is really putting a damper on my sun time!  Boo.   :)

Can you believe you are in the last 30 days? My day 70 is Thursday and it's just kind of surreal!

I really can't believe it.  100 days seemed sooooo long, but I knew it was the right thing to do (because I'm hard-headed).  I haven't even thought about reintroduction... guess I'll deal with that when the time comes.  I just found out my son may be home for a short trip in September (yes!!), then we'll go to San Diego for Thanksgiving (woo hoo!!).  So those times will make me think hard about what I really want and what I can do without!  

Day 70 will be a really good day.  Congrats!

I don't remember WHAT I ate yesterday, but it was definitely compliant.

Day 74!

M1:  3 eggs with ghee and broccoli

M2:  lettuce and chicken salad with compliant salsa and mayo

M3:  pork chop, green beans mixed with Bubbies sauerkraut

:)

Day 75 a.m.  Just woke up and was startled to not have my engagement ring on my finger.  It fell off in the bed while I was sleeping.  Guess it's time to size that down too!  

Archived