Where do I find compliant dried cranberries

Do you need them for a specific recipe? or just plain eating? Try making your own...set your oven to the lowest temp it will go and put them on parchment paper and let go for like 8 hours. Or you can try some non-chain hippie food stores.

• 2 years later...

I used to be able to find compliant apple-juice-sweetened dried cranberries at Whole Foods and online, but in the past few months all of those now list sunflower oil as an ingredient, to keep the cranberries from sticking to each other. So now I can't find any dried ones that are truly compliant.

• Moderators

I used to be able to find compliant apple-juice-sweetened dried cranberries at Whole Foods and online, but in the past few months all of those now list sunflower oil as an ingredient, to keep the cranberries from sticking to each other. So now I can't find any dried ones that are truly compliant.

The Can I Have list says sunflower is one of the oils that's technically okay but should be limited. If you're occasionally using the cranberries in a recipe or salad, it's probably not a big deal, although for many recipes you can sub raisins or other dried fruit instead if you prefer. If you're using them a lot, then you might look into making your own as mentioned above.

Archived