Red Boat Fish Sauce - does anyone in the UK know where to get this from?

• 1 year later...

Way to rub it in Red Boat

Hi Guys, Red Boat Fish Sauce will be available in the UK for the first time at the end of March/beginning of April 2015

500ml & 250ml

Regards

Red Boat Europe LTD

Way to go...and rub it in Red Boat. What about Canada? We are so Red Boat deprived...sniff, sniff. Let me know if you're looking for Red Boat Canada ambassadors. :)

• Administrators

Do you think this is something they would confiscate at the border? Just saying if you were to visit Seattle...

Oh, we can totally bring it back, I've gone down to Whole Foods in Lynnwood, WA and picked it up.  It's just.....that's about a three hour round trip.  Whereas if they would sell it at the Whole Foods 25 minutes away from me, that would be a bit more convenient.  On the other hand, if I go down to Lynnwood I get to spend some time at DSW Shoes, so there's that!  ;)

Hi Guys, Red Boat Fish Sauce will be available in the UK for the first time at the end of March/beginning of April 2015

500ml & 250ml

Regards

Red Boat Europe LTD

Where in the UK will this be sold please? Which retailers?

Oh, we can totally bring it back, I've gone down to Whole Foods in Lynnwood, WA and picked it up.  It's just.....that's about a three hour round trip.  Whereas if they would sell it at the Whole Foods 25 minutes away from me, that would be a bit more convenient.  On the other hand, if I go down to Lynnwood I get to spend some time at DSW Shoes, so there's that!   ;)

I guess I just don't use a ton of it. I still have my original bottle. I didn't find it at my Whole Foods...maybe I didn't look hard enough. As a total aside...next time you come down this way let me know...if you want. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

For those in Canada- onestoppaleoshop.com ships to Canada and carries Red Boat.

Yep, they do... but the only shipping option for a US$9 bottle of fish sauce is international ground... for a stunning US$30. Factor in currency exchange and we're up to CDN$52... not including potential duty or taxes...

• Moderators

Ya it's quite ridiculous altho not really shocking... after a while it becomes a game to see how expensive the shipping will end up being... there are stories out there of $80 shipping costs on a flat pack envelope... I've managed to spend 2.5 years on a whole30 style of eating with many full w30s thrown in and i've never needed some of the crazy things that would cost me a paycheck to have brought in from across the border :))

Archived