Mo rothar féin

Derval

Thursday...rest day :)

7.15am - 2 boiled eggs & some leftover roast lamb, black coffee

11am - cm coffee

12.30pm - salad with zesty ranch, trout & avo, saurkraut. Roobios tea, small banana

abe85470872211e29a9d22000a1f979c_6.jpg

5.30pm - cauliflower egg fried rice with leftover roast chicken

7d7fc5e8874d11e2b7a722000a9e5154_6.jpg

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday!!!

Got a bit of a lie-in this mroning as dh took the day off work...

8.15 - 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices proscioutto, black coffee

9.30 - GYM - tried new workout - the best fat burning workout all all time...

11.30 - cm coffee

1pm - leftover fried rice from yesterday

3.30 - shared a tray of kale chips with friend, black coffee

5.45pm - loin of bacon and mixed rost veg - cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, parsnip, sweet potato (so good I had another portion)

685a5bf2881911e2984822000a1f9707_6.jpg

Going to have a nakd bar with a cuppa later.

Lazy? I wish!

Yeah that workout would suggest I actually ran *in* the gym, which I did not, it was embarrassing enough doing the jumps and skipping - with my imaginary rope! I hopped on tm and did 5 x 100m sprints at 16kmph with 30 sec walking breaks.

Mine has a pink sparkly rope, purple handles with tassels and plays "eye of the tiger" as you skip.

Excuse me? Are you saying that eating paleo doesn't give you green bean superpowers?! Oh no, what a bummer.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a633/cicatella/88f3e6038dd7ea65fe468e1113d1d74d_zps06893af9.jpg

Upd. It's actually a long bean or asparagus bean. I am not even sure it's compliant. Hmmm. Whole30 didn't contribute much to my intellectual level I guess :D

Saturdays Shenanigans

9am! - pork mince with sausage seasoning (well fed) sweet potato, spinach & mushrooms. Excuse the flash. cm coffee.

882ae65c889811e2ba6922000a1fb733_6.jpg

10am - Workout - Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack

12.30pm - last of egg fried "rice" with fried egg on top. black coffee & pecan nakd bar

6pm - meatballs & zoodles. Old school Italian meat sauce

Steamy pic!

663f0ac488e211e2adc122000a1f9ace_6.jpg

Spent all afternoon at this, not sure if it was worth it. I omitted the meat from the sauce, honest to god who can afford that much meat for 1 meal!

The sauce was fine...nothing mad good, I think the one I made from a link on here before was better (the one with carrots etc in) and the meatballls - hmmmmm - strange medicinal flavour? from the parsley? or the bizarre bread soda mix (wonder what the reasoning for that was) ....Have plenty of sauce left so at least it can be re-used in another dinner.

Dh going out tonight so I shall be watching New Girl & drinking wine, hogging the sofa & blankie all to myself :)

So I really don't feel like logging today...but here goes....

Ate way more than I should have after logging yesterday - banana & almond butter, coconut flakes, roasted cashews...

The wine did not sit so well on the tummy either :(

Bit of a headache this morning when I was woken with Happy Mothers Day (diff date over here) wishes from Lily. Followed by a treasure hunt for my cards/gifts "It's where we keep our T......?" - - - - a card in the towel drawer!!

63c1b98689b411e293b222000aa8011b_6.jpg

and from Alex

72907e5289b411e2b9c422000a1f968f_6.jpg

Inside verse was "roses are red..." ironic choice of poem for the paleo mom, hey it could have read sugar is toxic and so are you....

Got a lovely lie-in so breakfast wasn't till 9.30 - same as yesterday, followed by cm coffee made by Lily - she did NOT skimp on the coconut milk! I had to add another shot of coffee to warm it up again :lol:

Then dh took the kids out - yay celebrate mothers day by getting rid of the kids! so I had a very pleasant morning watching tv, painting my toenails & generally lounging about. Had apple & almond butter snack.

Lunch was 3 slices bacon, half an avo and a fried egg, another cm coffee

Dinner was yummy - roast lamb, parmentier potatoes, followed by salted caramel & pecan brownie torte :ph34r: Sooo paleo ;) and 2 glasses of wine.

Back on track tomorrow!

Is the roasting tin really made of tin? Or does that just harken back to the days of olde? :)

The chocolate thing...I always forget who is on a W30 and who isn't. Terez, I thought Derval was trying to lead you astray. :0)

Oh, Terez, off topic but I gave the lunk at the gym the upgraded coffee and he loves it. It found its way to a good home and he said he ordered 5lbs of it and bought himself a blender.

I do not know the exact specifications of my tin! I guess cookware used to be made of tin didn't it?

actually mine is "Made from heavy gauge carbon steel for exceptional heat conduction"

So I should call it my "roasting heavy gauge carbon steel"

We're in the "your post w30 log" section S, that should give you a clue :D

Yes but for some reason I thought T was still W30ing. Now that you mention it, I remember seeing her post W30 log.

I'm going to call my roasting pans "roasting tins" from now on. I'll let you know if I start a new fad or people look at me weird.

Back to my Dexter marathon. :0)

Yes but for some reason I thought T was still W30ing. Now that you mention it, I remember seeing her post W30 log.

I'm going to call my roasting pans "roasting tins" from now on. I'll let you know if I start a new fad or people look at me weird.

Back to my Dexter marathon. :0)

I'll give you some more :)

kitchen cabinet = press

airing cupboard = hot press

elevator = lift

pavement = path

fool = eejit = gobshite

I'll give you some more

kitchen cabinet = press

airing cupboard = hot press

elevator = lift

pavement = path

fool = eejit = gobshite

Okay I am going to use gobshite a lot. Knew the lift from back in my Yorkshire days. What is an airing cupboard. Is it a place to cool hot things? We just use countertops. I think I'll start using the word loo a lot too.

Okay I am going to use gobshite a lot. Knew the lift from back in my Yorkshire days. What is an airing cupboard. Is it a place to cool hot things? We just use countertops. I think I'll start using the word loo a lot too.

Ignore the airing cupboard one, seems like ye don't have them over there at all anyway, see link in reply to eileen above.

That's a pain Eileen. We don't have one oursleves as we have a different central heating system than a lot of people. As you can imagine with Irish weather & no tumble dryer drying clothes is an issue for me too!

Archived