Breakfast

BSH

• Moderators

First, I'd just point out that for best results, we recommend making your meals match the meal template (https://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf). It's not a requirement, but you'll definitely get the most bang for you buck from this 30 days if you do this.

As far as breakfast, this has been discussed a lot on the forums. Try to stop thinking about breakfast as a special meal with certain foods -- it's just a meal, just like the other meals you eat throughout the day. Many people find it helpful to think in terms of Meal 1, Meal 2, and Meal 3, to help break that association with breakfast foods. You can eat anything you'd eat for any other meal. Here's a previous discussion, but if you google Whole30 non-egg breakfast, or something along those lines, you can find other past discussions as well:  

Today for breakfast I had a big bowl of mixed greens and spinach, roasted sweet potatoes, some homemade breakfast sausage and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Not really a "traditional" breakfast but really freaking good - and no eggs!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, racheleats said:

Today for breakfast I had a big bowl of mixed greens and spinach, roasted sweet potatoes, some homemade breakfast sausage and a homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Not really a "traditional" breakfast but really freaking good - and no eggs!

Yum!  Today I had Bora Bora Fireballs (Wellfed) with roasted fennel and eggplant.  No eggs :)

Archived