Crio Bru

Runningforme82

Where can I buy some locally?  I thought I saw someone say in another thread that Whole Foods has it, but I went there and couldn't find it.  They didn't know what I was talking about.

I'll buy online if needed...buying locally is just my preference.

Where can I buy some locally?  I thought I saw someone say in another thread that Whole Foods has it, but I went there and couldn't find it.  They didn't know what I was talking about.

I'll buy online if needed...buying locally is just my preference.

Go to the Crio Bru website (link above) and click on Find a Store to locate brick and mortar retail sources near you.

I kill me some days.  Go to the site, it sucks some money out of my wallet.  Come back here a few hours later, Chris points out the find a store link.  Five stores in the whole state, one 2 miles from me at a store I visit weekly.

• 3 months later...

It sounds decadent, almost like SWYPO!!!!!   If it tastes as good as it sounds, it will seem almost like cheating.  I wonder why Crio Bru is ok, but not Almond Milk?  I read the label of the almond milk we used to buy and all the ingredients sound natural, so I'm not sure what I'm missing...........

• Moderators

It sounds decadent, almost like SWYPO!!!!! If it tastes as good as it sounds, it will seem almost like cheating. I wonder why Crio Bru is ok, but not Almond Milk? I read the label of the almond milk we used to buy and all the ingredients sound natural, so I'm not sure what I'm missing...........

Almond milk is fine to use if all the ingredients are compliant. It's not recommended to just drink it by the glass, but to use it in coffee or in a recipe is fine. Many people make their own since it can be hard to find any that don't have off plan ingredients like sweeteners or carrageenan.

Crio Bru is a nice alternative to coffee, but unless you add coconut milk to it, it's not creamy like hot cocoa, and it's definitely not sweet. I like it okay, but don't crave it and definitely don't want huge amounts of it at a time. It's less bitter to me than coffee and a nice change every now and then.

Thank you!  I think I will try the Crio Bru.  Yeah, I don't drink glasses of the Almond Milk, just in coffee to take the edge off.  I'm not sure what a carageenan would look like in the ingredients.  There were like two ingredients that I was not sure what they were, so maybe those are the bad ones................     I can do the black coffee ok, but my boyfriend really doesn't like it one bit.  

Thank you!  I think I will try the Crio Bru.  Yeah, I don't drink glasses of the Almond Milk, just in coffee to take the edge off.  I'm not sure what a carageenan would look like in the ingredients.  There were like two ingredients that I was not sure what they were, so maybe those are the bad ones................     I can do the black coffee ok, but my boyfriend really doesn't like it one bit.  

Carageenan would be an ingredient all on its own. You can post the ingredients of the almond milk in question if you still are not sure. It is also really easy to make for yourself. Google homemade almond milk and you will get a bunch of hits. Everyone has a slightly different process so best to look and see which works best for you. You could also try coconut milk from a can and see if you like that in your coffee. 

Archived