Brewer5: No Training Wheels

Brewer5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not get around to starting Brain Maker today. Probably because I SAID I was going to.

Ended up with some errands to run, and of course urgent crop photos that had to be posted immediately. :)

Now I am walking around in circles in my house, trying to get my 10,000 steps in. Woo hoo. Friday night, baby!

kumbaya-smiley.gif?1292867630

Lancer, you have good ideas.   My hair is a tee-total wreck.  self-scared-smiley.gif?1292867669  I don't know. skriet-smiley.gif?1292867673   It could be that I just want to mix it all up and go punk.   Bright magenta.  Yeah,  like Brewer....all kinds of cray hair colors up in here. I'd like to make a huge change. Dark purple or midnight blue.   It's probably best  to sleep on it.   

If  I was coming to your shop,  I would be sure to call ahead for my appointment.  

I would give you and Brewer all the rainbow colors you want if you were coming to my shop. We'd probably have to block out a good chunk of my day to get you both done, though :)

One of the things I missed eating was chicken fried steak. I found a recipe that uses pistachios and mac nuts for the coating, and the gravy uses bacon fat, salt, pepper, coconut milk, and arrowroot powder. I had some leftover roasted butternut squash and cabbage. I threw it all in a pan in the toaster oven, and added some sugar free bacon to the top of the steak, covered in the gravy. So glad I can find sugar free undured bacon and make good food with it!

Well, I had taken a photo of the dinner, but apparently it did NOT save to my phone. Not having the best of evenings. 

<_<

Brewer, I'm lovin' the cornfields!!! We've plenty of those here too - and despite what they are they're really pretty when in bloom - all that yellow against the green surroundings & the blue skies (well, when we get them!).... Rhianna even filmed her video for 'We Found Love' in one not too far from my home. The farmer told her to put her clothes on & go find God instead  :D The rest of the video is shot around some of the worst social housing in Belfast.

Kirkor - I LOVE your hair. My friend dyes hers a different colour every few weeks. Last time I was there it was lilac - she's naturally a dark blonde and this really suited her. I love the midnight blues & the reds & purples but I'm completely anal and I like to have everything matching so I'd feel the need to change my wardrobe everytime I changed my hair. I'm not even gonna say how many pairs of trainers I own so as they always match my gym gear  :wacko:  :blink:  :huh:  :o  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

Lancer you could make a block booking for us all and set up a conveyer belt operation like in Build A Bear!  :D 

Meadow - midnight blue - that's so you......

Okay.... I'm planning on making a meatloaf today. Never made one before, and may never make one again, but Kirkor inspired me with his pickle post a few days back so I'm googling for a basic recipe (ie. egg to flour (almond) to meat ratio) & then I'll take it from there.... I'm having my front door painted right after my physio this morning so I can't go anywhere anyways so I might as well make myself useful....!!

Archived