Giving up coffee - need tea recommendations

cindytree

One thing I gave up on this journey to better health was coffee because I only like it with cream and sweetener. Coffee itself is allowed, but not the rest. After completing my first 30 days, I did try some coffee with half and half and stevia like I used to enjoy every morning. Yes, it tasted good but my digestive system did not like it. I'm not sure if it was the coffee itself, the creamer, or the stevia. It likely was the dairy, but it doesn't matter. I would rather do without than drink it black so I'm just going to concede that this is something I can live without. I'll test more for a reaction to dairy later but for now I'm continuing with the program.

But I do miss my morning ritual of having something hot and comforting, especially with cooler weather approaching. I do like tea and have some favorites but nothing that stands out as something I would really look forward to every morning. Any teas you can recommend for me to try?

I'm a fan of Green Tea (particularly with lemon) in the morning, Rooibus or fruit/herbal infusions during the day, and China White Monkey in the evening.

I'm a fan of Twinings as a brand, but I'll try whatever is on offer to be honest.

Rebublic of Tea is good with a great variety of green, flavored etc. I love the fall blends and all the holiday blends are tasty even with no stevia. I drink them most every morning. There is another online company with the little triangular bags that are great as well. Someone here will remember that company-begins with an "A"-monday morning moment:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem...I only liked coffee with some kind of cream so I too decided to just give it up.  

I LOVE Good Earth Sweet and Spicy...and don't worry, there isn't added sugar, I checked!  

Hope that you find one you love! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived