Mints

MrsStick

I know they're usually out. But my hubby is coming home tomorrow night and I want to be minty fresh! I can't really just run out and brush my teeth before the ceremony because they tend to start late plus I don't want to miss it. I have the Listerine breath strips ...are those okay in this circumstances?

Oh, I'm on day 30 of a Whole 38 if that makes any difference, and haven't seen hubby since October and he's been gone since April!

I have absolutely no idea what's in these, there's zero information on their website but as Katy says they're bound to include sweeteners, flavourings and goodness knows what. I think her idea of fresh mint or fennel seeds is a much better idea. Parsley is another herb fantastic for freshening the breath. Anyway have a wonderful time, you must be so excited at the moment.

I was curious about regular mint listerine mouthwash myself. I just started using it last week as it seemed my breadth was, shall we say, less than desirable. I can see there are better options, but since it's not swallowed I can't imagine much (any?) of the alcohol gets into my system. Am I mistaken? I use it sparingly and only once a day.

• 2 years later...

Can someone address the Listerine Breath Strip question...I've searched the ingredients and while I'm not certain what a lot of them are, nothing jumped out at me. I understand the recommendation parsley or fennel seeds, but those aren't handy to keep in your desk.  Thanks!

• Administrators

Can someone address the Listerine Breath Strip question...I've searched the ingredients and while I'm not certain what a lot of them are, nothing jumped out at me. I understand the recommendation parsley or fennel seeds, but those aren't handy to keep in your desk.  Thanks!

Feel free to post the ingredients and we can go over them.  Fennel seeds should be no problem to keep in your desk drawer, they are in your spice cabinet at home so same type of thing.  What about just brushing your teeth after your meal at work? LOTS of people do that, good dental health and healthier for you than dissolving chemical strips.

Feel free to post the ingredients and we can go over them.  Fennel seeds should be no problem to keep in your desk drawer, they are in your spice cabinet at home so same type of thing.  What about just brushing your teeth after your meal at work? LOTS of people do that, good dental health and healthier for you than dissolving chemical strips.

When I first started on Whole30 I was wearing braces and I HAD to brush my teeth after eating. The braces have since come off but it's a habit that stuck with me and it's a great message to my brain that I'm done eating until my next meal. It works for me!

When I first started on Whole30 I was wearing braces and I HAD to brush my teeth after eating. The braces have since come off but it's a habit that stuck with me and it's a great message to my brain that I'm done eating until my next meal. It works for me!

Just think, if you had dentures you could simply take your teeth out and that would also send a strong message that you're done eating until next meal time. Look Maw, no teeth!   :D  :lol:  :lol: 

Just think, if you had dentures you could simply take your teeth out and that would also send a strong message that you're done eating until next meal time. Look Maw, no teeth! :D :lol: :lol:

LOL meadow you make me smile!!!! Sitting here giggling away right now.

Archived