Calee's Whole Whatever

calee

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that! I'd better think of a nice graduation gift for me too! ;)

Well I figured I'd better get in great shape so that I can keep up in your Zumba classes when I make it to that side of the world. :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be a dummy, but what does AIP stand for?

Not a dummy at all. Not long ago, I didn't know either!!

AIP= Auto Immune Protocol. It further limits the foods we can eat. By choice of course! :)

Yay calee, congratulations, all the best for the next few weeks......

Thank you so much. I am just going to continue on with my Whole Whatever. I don't feel a need to off road right now. I'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other. :)

Calee, just make sure you don't accudentally write "I am doing WW" somewhere on the forum :D

Photo of the jacket pleeeease ;)

LOL. *whispering*. I'm a Lifetime member of WW. I made Lifetime two years ago in June. I still go weigh in once a month to keep my status. In the last few years it's held me accountable to maintain my weight loss. I never want to be morbidly obese again! I've always eaten low carb and never their products or junk food.

I need to figure out posting pictures here.

Well I figured I'd better get in great shape so that I can keep up in your Zumba classes when I make it to that side of the world. :)

Ha ha! It was so cold (by Perth standards anyway) last night, we had no choice but to go a bit crazy!

I'm late to the party, but I've really enjoyed reading this, Calee! I am thinking about doing AIP at some point, but I don't think I could manage it right now. So it's really interesting to read about how it's gone for you. Sounds like you've done really great, with some real challenges in the ups and downs of how you're feeling. Hope that is all healing happening behind the scenese. Sounds likely!

Congratulations on finishing the 30 days. That's awesome! And I love the treats you got for yourself. I bought myself an orchid at the store yesterday for my 15-day mark. It makes me smile every time I see it.

I'm late to the party, but I've really enjoyed reading this, Calee! I am thinking about doing AIP at some point, but I don't think I could manage it right now. So it's really interesting to read about how it's gone for you. Sounds like you've done really great, with some real challenges in the ups and downs of how you're feeling. Hope that is all healing happening behind the scenese. Sounds likely!

Congratulations on finishing the 30 days. That's awesome! And I love the treats you got for yourself. I bought myself an orchid at the store yesterday for my 15-day mark. It makes me smile every time I see it.

Great on yourv15 days and a new orchid! What a lovely gift.

The thing about the AIP is that it's one day at a time, just like thecWhole 30. You'd probably be very surprised at how easily you will adapt when you give it a try. I'm thrilled with my healing.

Day 30: end of the day and I'm happy as well as pleased with myself. I went to the market and did a great AIP shopping tonight. My upstairs friend is starting her Whole 30 on Sunday. That's good since we take turns cooking dinner several days a week.

I'm starting Day 31 tomorrow with a 6am Pilates Reformer class. I haven't done the reformer in months so I know some muscle aches are in my near future. I'll still celebrate how able bodied I am. I'm glad my office is only a few doors down so I can make it in a few minutes and start work at 7.

I don't know if this is healing but I was up at 4am, worked all day, walked, shopped, cleaned house a bit and I still have lots of energy tonight. I'd say that's good.

I wore ny size 6 skinny jeans to work today. The tushie and upper thighs were incredibly baggy. Maybe they just need a trip to the dryer to shrink back up....or maybe I'm really a bit smaller? I get to weigh tomorrow!

I'm a happy camper!

I wore ny size 6 skinny jeans to work today. The tushie and upper thighs were incredibly baggy. Maybe they just need a trip to the dryer to shrink back up....or maybe I'm really a bit smaller?

I think you are probably just quite fabulous!

Reformer class: yum. It is a magical thing. :wub:

Yay for bagging skinny jeans and a good shopping trip. You sound wonderful.

I love reformer too! Just so damn pricey. This brand new studio gave me $100 for unlimited month of Reformer, TRX, Barre classes. I warned them that I will be in daily! I feel so happy this morning. At 5am no less

You're doing so well, Calee! Yippee!

How often do we get to blame the dryer for our clothes being too big? I mean, come on!

LadyM, I've had a lifetime of blaming everything except what I put in my mouth. I'm hoping these jeans will shrink up a bit in the dryer. So fun!

Day 31: feel great this morning. Hopped right out of bed to get ready for reformer class and grab a cup of green jasmine tea.

Finally got to weigh. I'd love a big impressive number, but that's not my story, ever. I'm delighted because I achieved what I wanted on the scale. I will write the rest later when I have time.

I'm 5'4", 62 and feeling pretty vibrant this morning.

Last August weighed 144. Weight started creeping up with new desk job in November.

December 2week holiday flour and sugar blowout- came home on January 1st @ 152

Started Primal Blueprint January 1st @ 152.

Started Whole 30 on May 1st @ 148.6

May 31st @ 144.

I hoped to get back to my comfort zone and I did. My 6 and 8 jeans are all comfy again and my tummy is flat. Look ma, no bloat! Best of all, no cravings. I spent from January to May trying to let go of these pounds and just couldn't shake them. So happy that I did and see no reason not to let go of a few more during my next 30 days. That said. I'm thrilled where I am and if I learn to maintain these with ease of good choices then Whala!

Yay calee, good result! Even without the weight loss I think you got some great results out of your Whole 30, so this really is the icing on the cake.

*mad applause* *hugs*

We should have a party-blower, celebratory emoticon :D

Well done calee, you've been a great addition to the community here, congrats on your W30 success

Here's the party-blower!

party_boy_blowing_party_blower_11sym0049rf.jpg

Derval, I take that as a huge compliment. I appreciate all the support and hope that I can give back at least half of what I'm on the receiving end around here.

Love the party blower. :)

Group hug :D No seriously, I am so happy you decided to stay and to power through your slump. Your recent posts were such a mood booster.

OMG, that slump was the worst I've ever experienced! But it's kinda like childbirth, you think it will never end and then look how great it all turns out. Hugs hugs hugs all around! I think that our AIP group seriously altered how great my 30 day experience was. Hooking up with you pros was a smart move, don't ya think? I learned so much. I'm really super stoked for the next 30 days. I bet my energy is going to become more vibrant day by day. I'm high off my reformer class. She kicked my ass from here to Tuesday. It's a new studio, new instructor and I was nearly in tears during the first five minutes. I was glad there was no clock in the room because that was a slow 55 minutes. I sweat like a little monkey jumping from tree to tree. It was a much more aerobic workout than my other reformer teachers! Maybe I'll try TRX or Barre class this weekend while recovering from this. I couldn't believe she had us doing burpees in the middle of class! I wanna grow up to be a dancer like you Nadia. I'm about to grab a Kombucha out of the fridge to cool down. :)

Archived