Nadia's PW30. "Let's fix it" journey.

Nadia B

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You crack me up people. Yei for k-bar. So we have offal summer camp and a boocha bar coming up. Not too shabby.

Yes, Susan, the ovary. Want to gross out your daughter more? Show her the roe.

I am so going to make this fish eggs paste. Can't wait!

Physibeth, I opened a bottle of strawberry-mint kombucha today! Full circle. Growing scoby from GT-first fermentation-flavor-second fermentation- drink! So good! Second batch is fermenting and baby scoby is growing on top.

Physibeth, I opened a bottle of strawberry-mint kombucha today! Full circle. Growing scoby from GT-first fermentation-flavor-second fermentation- drink! So good! Second batch is fermenting and baby scoby is growing on top.

Ok so how does the flavor 2nd fermentation work? Is that just mean adding flavoring when bottling and letting sit for a day first? I need to do my reading. Once I get my kitchen clean and obtain a 1 gallon jar I'm going to get mine going. Strawberry-mint sounds heavenly! I planted a small spearmint plant in my garden last summer and it is taking over out there so it might be a minty summer. :-)

Thats exactly how it works Beth. After your KT is ready, you put it in smaller airtight containers and flavor it with fruit, ginger, mint..whatever. My new favorite is ginger, mint and coconut water with just about 3 raspberries to make it perty. :0)

Thats exactly how it works Beth. After your KT is ready, you put it in smaller airtight containers and flavor it with fruit, ginger, mint..whatever. My new favorite is ginger, mint and coconut water with just about 3 raspberries to make it perty. :0)

I called to ask about the class and they said they have one spot left. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to jump and scream from happiness. I've just signed up for the aerial silks class. Starts June 4th.

And another barre class today with that 50$ deal from the new school. And sidewalk salsa outside dancing today too. And another ballet class with my favorite teacher ever (he doesn't teach my level at National Ballet School) right after my regular Sunday class with this new school deal again. Different location so I'll have to RUN. Rehearsals are back, so MORE dancing on Friday. I need to go to the gym too, I need my strenth training but I have no clue when. Saturday boot camp for sure.

I have to eat super well to make it all work. Happyhappyhappy.

• Moderators

Love the new look of the blog. And it makes me happy you're so happy. You have also convinced me I must start working on my own home brew of booch. Did I mention the cured beef turned out delish but a tad salty. Perhaps that's just the nature of the beast. Or maybe my tenderloin was kinda skinny. Not sure.

Also, reading in the park was definitely a good call over the weekend, if you ask me.

I called to ask about the class and they said they have one spot left. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to jump and scream from happiness. I've just signed up for the aerial silks class. Starts June 4th.

And another barre class today with that 50$ deal from the new school. And sidewalk salsa outside dancing today too. And another ballet class with my favorite teacher ever (he doesn't teach my level at National Ballet School) right after my regular Sunday class with this new school deal again. Different location so I'll have to RUN. Rehearsals are back, so MORE dancing on Friday. I need to go to the gym too, I need my strenth training but I have no clue when. Saturday boot camp for sure.

I have to eat super well to make it all work. Happyhappyhappy.

So jealous of all the ballet classes you get! And arial silks looks awesome.

Archived